.
Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ".
" Begin the day with God".
.
Are you worrying because this is Monday morning ? well you should not be. If we would just take heed to the two thoughts above that would make it a good day. Sometimes we worry about the future, and and we cannot change it. I like this thought. " We cannot know the future but we can get to know the one who holds the future in his hands." And his promises are sure and he makes no mistakes.
.
"This is below is what I received from Sara on Sunday. We are so sorry and we all will remember Sara and her family in our prayers. Dad.
.
. Sara's Dog Training
.
"There has been a serious tragedy in my family. I will be away from blog world for several days, while I do what I can to help my family." Sara.
.
Since this is Monday would you like your Starbucks Coffee a little early, I will have it ready soon, sit down there and relax and I will pour you a cup. And remember that I make strong coffee, but I do have half and half to offer you. DAD
,
Plant Blueberries NOW
To view this email in a browser
.
Shooting My Universe
.
American Profile Magazine .
There is some good viewing and reading in the two links above. Dad.
.
Here is what AOL says about our weather here in The Tennessee Valley for today.
.
Today... 10/05/09.
.
Mostly cloudy. High 68F. Winds light and variable.
'
Dad's Airplane Flying Days
Dad's Grocery Store Days
Dad's Memoirs
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
Dad's Smile Album .
.
http://lancaster.unl.edu/4h/Embryology/eggcamera.shtml/
.
Be sure and look at this above, very interesting, Dad.
.
This is all that I feel like writing today. I hope to be back in the morning, Keeo our Smile going and don't forget to be kind and helpful to all that you meet today.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

3 comments:
Good morning, Dad!
It is a chilly one here in Southern, Maryland. I like your comment on worry. It goes with the sermon I heard yesterday on trying to control things and fix things on your own. We can't always do it on our own and need to know when it is a good time to reach out and ask for help. There is nothing wrong in asking for help, and we should be about the business of helping one another.
My husband has been having some difficulties with some of his employees at work. So, I shared the sermon with him from yesterday and offered this advice that Mom and I would be praying with him, but its time he takes God with him to his work place. He can't do this on his own anymore, and he needs help.
Hope you have a wonderful day! God Bless!
I was sorry to read that in Sara's blog yesterday. I have been sending up prayers for her and her family. Helen
Hey,LOVE your site! Keep it up! btw if you need any T-shirt Printing Equipment to print your designs or logo's you can order from us and we can get it to you in under a month! check us out at
w ww.homecashbusiness.c om :)
Post a Comment