.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ".
.
" Begin the day with God."
.
Please go to Sara's Dog Training this morning. Sara has some news for us thanks Sara. We do appreciate this news, Dad.
.
I am still out of town, I am useing my lap top this morning to send this blog. I will be home Sunday evening
The Rainbow
Not in the time of pleasure
Hope doth set her bow;
But in the sky of sorrow,
Over the vail of woe.
Through gloom and shadow look we
On beyond the years!
The soul would have no rainbow
Had the eyes no tears.
.
----By John Vance Cheney
.
A lady went into her local grocery store to do her weekly shopping. She was appalled by the increase in prices. As she went through the check-out lane, the clerk called to her as she walked away with her groceries. "Wait! I owe you five more dollars in change.' "Just keep it," she replied. "I stepped on a grape on the way in."
.
I am going to be very busy today, and I hope that you will have time to go to my side panel and let it help me show you what I could not get in this blog. Dad.
.BYE BYE DAD..
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

5 comments:
Glad you have your laptop there and can keep in touch. It was so sad to read about the tragedy in Sara's family. The family will be in my prayers. Take care! 'On Ya'-ma
Good Morning DAD.. Thank you and all your friends for the kind words and prayers. My daughter and grandsons have a difficult road ahead. So continue to keep them in your prayers.
It is so interesting that you wrote the Rainbow Poem today. Yesterday during the Memorial Service, a wonderful friend of Alan, who happens to be a Broadway singer, sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". How she was able to do this thru her own tears I do not know. The priest talked about Heaven being a beautiful place with the best of everything. I think the young boys will remember those words and feel some comfort from them. They will also remember all those who came, cried, hugged, talked. So many who loved their Dad too.
...Sara's Mom
Good morning Dad, I was sad to read Sara's bad news. My prayers are with the family.
Her hydrangea tree is beautiful.
I hope you are enjoying this week. Helen
Dad,
Thank you for all your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. It has been a difficult time, and took me days to work up the courage to write something on my blog, as well as comment on others.
Take care,
Sara
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
That's very sad about your friend; I hope they find who is responsible! for such a shameful act, and of course condolences to the family for their loss.
Hope your work goes well (or whatever plans you have for this day), Dad!
That's a cute joke you posted, too.
Love from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment