.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ".
.
" Begin the day with God".
Two or three minutes--two or three hours,
What do they mean in this life of ours?
Not very much if but counted as time,
But minutes of gold and hours sublime,
If only we use them once in a while
To make someone happy--to make someone smile.
A minute may dry a little lad's tears,
An hour sweep aside trouble of years.
Minutes of my time may bring to an end,
Hopelessness somewhere, and bring me a friend.
.
Author Unknown
.
Sara's blog is very interesting today, be sure and stop in and say Hi to her and Oreo and Misty. Here is the way to get there.Sara's Dog Training. DAD.
.
I am seeing a lot of smiles, is it because this is Saturday morning ? I think that it is because that is the way that I am feeling.
.
Shooting My Universe...This is good today. Dad.
.
Mary and I will be in a Sunday morning here in Paris, TN in the morning. You know that I do not write blog on Sunday but I hope to be talking to you from my little office at home on Monday morning.
.
I hope that you have a good weekend. It's a good time to smile and be kind to others. Sending love and good wishes to everyone.
.
.BYE BYE DAD.
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

6 comments:
DAD, I feel you have been picking out poems just for me this week.
Thank you. I needed them.
Hope you and Mary are enjoying your time in Paris.
Good afternoon, Dad! I hope you had a restful Saturday. I have not been feeling well for some time and finally went into the doctors and found out I have a strep virus. So taking
antibiotics and getting a lot of rest and fluids. God Bless!
Hello DAD...
I am having a late afternoon cup of coffee to rest my legs and feet after running around with a 3 year old playing football and baseball. We did have fun though...and a 3 year old will definitely make one smile.
Your poem today is so beautiful and so meaningful to us, especially right now.
Hope you had a relaxing time in PARIS...one of my favorite cities....of course you are in TN and I am thinking of the PARIS in France.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Beautiful poem, Dad! and aren't your friend's photos breathtaking, especially those of the hummingbird! He is a very gifted photographer.
We have a Paris here in California, too -- only it's spelled "Perris" ;)
May your evening and your Sunday be wonderful! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Hi Uncle Ray,
Hope you and Mary are enjoying being in Paris....next time plan for a short side trip down to Memphis to see the rest of your kin folks! Love ya, Karen
Hey Dad,
I know you will be tired when you get home today. I just wanted to leave you a quick hello and a big ol' hug.
I hope you two enjoyed your time in Paris! Take care, get some rest and I will talk to you soon!
With much love,
Vicki in Birmingham
Post a Comment