'
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ."
.
"Begin the day with God." .
.
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam . SEE THE BEAUTIES OF THE Smokies TODAY..
.
The week is passing swiftly by and I don't feel that I have accomplished very much, I do need to get busy and do the littile that I can do, The rain that we have every day has kept me inside for the last few days. I am dreading to look at AOL's weather this morning, I just know that it will say RAIN.
.
Here it is--
.
Today...10/15/09.
.
Rain likely. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
.
I think that a good hot cup of Starbucks Coffee would make us all feel better. I have plenty ready and waiting for you to come in that door, just make yourself at home, and if you have any troubles I will be glad to listen to you. I always wan't to be a good listiner, I have found in the past that they are scarce in this world. Dad.
.
Tennessee Granddaddy .. Be sure and look in on Jim this morning, he writes six blogs each week. Dad.
.
Shooting My Universe .. You will enjoy what you see here.
.
Here is something that might be better than that coffee to get you started off this morning with a smile. It does that for old Dad every morning. My friend Sara has two Shelties that I love to watch, Oreo & Misty are the best, go right now and see what is going on at their house , clicking on this will get you there.Sara's Dog Training now you be ready to smile. Dad.
If you will look over to the right in the side panel just above the eagle, you will see a small video of last years tomato garden, it brings back good memories. Dad.
.
Live simply.Love generously.Care deeply.Speak kindly.
If you like birds as well as I do you must look at this.Ecobirder It is interesting. Dad.
.
.DADS.OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
These three cams are working. I am sorry that there has been a delay in getting the sound that I promised you, I hope that it will not be long until you will be able to hear the birds singing as you watch them . Dad.
.The time has come for me to go away again, but as you know I always try to come back.. If you want to see me I will be right back here in the morning if my life is spared. Smile and be kind today, it will help you and others that you are with.
.BYE BYE DAD..
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
( You may find a lot of mistakes in this blog this morning, Mary is my proof reader and she has not come in yet, She is getting a little needed rest this morning. DAD.)

4 comments:
Those were beautiful pictures that Steve made of the covered bridges. I hope you and Mary have a good day in spite of the rain. It is cloudy here and will probably rain here today also. Helen
All this rain is probably helping Mary get more sleep, I know it helps me. I love the Shelties. Ian and I talk of that being our next dog after Tip has passed. Not that we want that to ever happen, but one day it will. Thats life. Its been raining here for two days straight. The temperatures are in the fifties too. No good for going outside, thats for sure. Have a good day, the weekend is supposed to be better with sun. :) Love, kelly
Dear Dad I do hope the weather improves so you can get outside ~ I know how much you love your Garden ~
Thanks you for my "Cuppa" and your company ~ Ally x
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
More rain? Wish you could send it out here! It's sunny and close to 80 here AGAIN...very tired of it. But we will get more rain sometime, I'm sure! ;)
Glad you're enjoying your new coffee and friends' pictures -- aren't they beautiful! I'm sure it's looking very nice in your garden, too. Wish I could see it but this browser won't let me.
Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment