This is Jim. I just talked to Dad, and he said his DSL was not working. He wanted me to let you know that he might be a little late with his Tuesday morning post.
Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ."
.
"Begin the day with God." .
.
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam . SEE THE BEAUTIES OF THE Smokies TODAY.
I hope that you are feeling good this Monday morning. I am , and it is partly because that I am back in my little quiet office here in beautiful east Tennessee.
.
It was a wonderful convention. So much was spoken that I felt was just for me, things that I need to do. and I do feel the need of getting busy, because I may not have very much time left
.
As I was leaving Paris on Sunday afternoon this was my thought.
.
" If ye know these things, happy are ye if you do them."
These are words of Jesus,I am going to let you tell me where they can be found in the Bible. DAD.
.
Here is the weather report for East Tennessee from AOL.
.
Today..10/12/09
,
Rain likely. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
.
It has been a long time since I have been to visit Misty, Oreo and Sara. So I am going there before we have our coffee. I will be back soon. If you want to go now are later today I will tell you how to get there. Just click on this Sara's Dog Training and you will get a smile and a hearty welcome. Dad.
.
The Starbucks Coffee is ready and waiting on us; You sit down and I will serve you this morning. Dad.
.
Tennessee Granddaddy has been away from home a few days. We should check on him today,
.
.Ecobirder . This is one link that I know that you will enjoy. Dad.`
'
.Shooting My Universe . I have enjoyed this one so much in the past few days..
.
Dad's Memoirs. I am going to add a few things to this soon. DAD.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 .
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 .
.
Dad's Smile Album. I would like to see your smile here, why not send it to me ?. This is going to be all for this Monday morning, but I am planning on seeing you in the morning. Keep Smiling and be sure that you speak kindly to everyone that you see this day. And don't forget to live your life trying to help others.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

5 comments:
Hi, Dad, I finally made it by to say hello. Sounds like you've been gone (to PARIS?) and had a busy week. Hope this new week will be a little quieter for you. If you're like me you need that quiet time.
Good morning, Dad. It is right chilly here in Southern, Maryland too, but I'm enjoying it. My husband comes from IL and they are actually having weather in the 30s with the promise of ice and snow. It is cold in IL, lol.
I hope you have a blessed day!
Glad to see you had a good time at the convention and are now back home. Alex and I wish we could have made it to Paris on Saturday. Our toilet began leaking during the week, and Saturday we took the toilet up and replaced the wax seal. We sure would have rather been with you all. Looking forward to Thanksgiving!
Much Love,
Mandy & Alex
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Glad you are home and relaxing now. Is it raining there? The SmokyCam looks like it is! We're waiting on some -- supposed to rain the next 3 days and do we need it. Your friend's katydid photos and video are amazing! I love photographing nature, don't you, so others can appreciate it and maybe decide to value and protect it!
Sounds like your niece and family did good work this weekend. ;) You just can't let things like that go, can you?
Have a wonderful week! Love from Jamaka and fams
Good morning Dad I missed my Coffee / Tea yesterday ~ but will catch up today ~ My computer seems to be back on OK now ~ anyway I hope it is ~ see you later ~ Ally x
Post a Comment