Monday, October 19, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & SEVENTY.

Cup

I think that this Starbucks coffee should be the first thing this morning. It is cool here in The Tennessee Valley and we need a little more coffee than usual. It is ready so have a cup with me so we can get to work. When I started writing this morning the tempeature was 35 degrees, Lets see what it is now at 5:15 a.m.
.
Today at 5:15 it is 34,
.
Plentiful sunshine. High 64F. Winds light and variable
,
Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ."
.
.."Begin the day with God."

" Today is the first day of the rest of your life."
.
" May you trust God that you are exactly

Where you are meant to be."
.
.

.It is not too early to begin thanking about Tomatoes, click on this above for something interesting. DAD.
.
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
.
Nothing beats a beautiful view of the Smokies, notice that the leaves are changing. I just noticed there is snow up there today.Dad.
.

Look at the slide show of Dad's Tomato Garden Album over on your right in my side panel. It brings back a lot of good memories to me. Dad.
'

After a long weekend I like to go see Misty and Oreo, I enjoyed looking at all the new pictures that Sara has made the last few days, and seeing Misty getting in on a little of that activity.
She looked so pleased. Here below is what Sara wrote me after I wrote that llittle piece about Misty and I, These two Shelties bring me a lot smiles each day.
"Dad. Ah, my sweet Misty. Winning hearts where ever she goes. She's perfectly content spending her day laying under a tree, watching the world go by. No need for any activities. Just a couple meals, a few snacks, a warm bed and a few snuggles." Sara.''
Sara's Dog Training This link will take you where you want to go. Dad,
.

.20% Off Select Spring & Summer Bulbs!To view this email in a browser Click Here .

.

Dad's Grocery Store Days . See what a super market looked like in Dad's working days. Those were as they say the '' Good old days '' to me,.Dad.

.
Dad's Memoirs

.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1

.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2

.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

.
Dad's Smile Album

.

I hope that you will enjoy the three Cams this morning. They are all working and should be good today with all this beautiful Sunshine.

.

This is all that I have for now, but I will be back in the early morning with a smile and a cup ot coffee, If you are smiling I will serve you with a cup of tea or coffee. Please don't come with a frown I do not like frowns. Be good and kind to everyone that you meet to day. It will help you as much as the one who recevies it. Sending good wishes and love to you wher ever you are in this wide world.

.
BYE BYE DAD.

.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Here is a SMILE for you today! I've got my 2nd cup of good coffee now. You are right these chilly days do require a little extra and it tastes so good too. Hope your Monday is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD... I stopped by to have a cup of Starbuck's sumatra with you and to send you a smile and catch a few back. And I knew I was in the right spot when I saw that big white cup being filled to the brim with hot, bold coffee...no cream for me.

I am back home for a bit so I'll be back in the morning. Have a wonderful day. It is cool here but the sun is shining and the yellow leaves are bright and sparkling. I will go for a nice quiet walk today and think about your daily message Life is so precious, do not waste it.

...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Morning Ray, greetings to both you & Mary. That was some good coffee,as I;ll try & make it back in the morning. Talked to Frances briefly this morning. Good to hear her voice.She's not doing well at all. She mentioned that all she does anymore is sleep. I told her to continue to be at peace, that better things were awaiting her beyond this world. Rick said she got sick early this morning. While he was cleaning , she got up ,went to take a shower & fell in tub. Rick tried to help her, but she said she didn't need any help. I told him she was just being hard-headed. He had to call her nurse the other night & she came out .uped her madication as it's getting to where it doesn't help much anymore. Love you both, take care. Yours in Him: Jay

Helen said...

Good evening Dad, I saw that Sam couldn't make a comment here so he made it in his blog. If you haven't already you should take a look at it. I was going to look at the leaves on the smokey cam but it had already closed by the time I made it around. I will try to look tomorrow. It was about the same temp here this morning as it was at your place. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Surely your friend Penny doesn't have the best tomatoes on the PLANET? ;)

Yes, it looks beautiful over your way, and it sounds like you're going to have a nice Autumn and Winter. Great preparation for next year's best tomatoes in Tennessee! ;)

Enjoy your coffee and SMILE! I may not be able to post tomorrow as I have to travel on business but know I'm thinking of you both! Love from Jamaka and fams

Sara said...

DAD,
I just loved reading your story about your grocery store days. I bet you have so many stories to tell. How wonderful that you have a photo to go along with the story. You were a handsome young man!

Boy, how I wish I could drop off a list at my grocery store and have someone fill my order for me! What a service.