Thursday, January 6, 2011

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY

This picture of a beautiful sunrise was sent to me from Ted, my next door neighbor. he is enjoying the Florida sun. Dad.

And what a difference, while Ted was enjoying Florida sun this a picture by Mary, heavy snow falling in our back yard. We had to cancel our bible study the roads were not safe Dad.
.
" Time is so precious- do not waste it."
.
Good Morning.
.
"Oh for the peace of a perfect trust my loving God in Thee, unwavering faith that never doubts, Thy choice is best for me.
.
And even though disappointments come they too are best for me, to lead me from this changing world and lead me nearer Thee "
.
This above is another thought that came to me
during the night, I have not had very many disappointments lately, a few of course, so many good things have happen that makes me smile. Some of my friends are making changes that makes me smile. I am so glad for our Heavenly Father up above who is looking down on us, He sees and knows all things, good and bad not any thing is hid from his eyes.
.

RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link above, click and view. Dad.
.
http://www.burpee.com/?cid=PPC .. You must look at this if you are planning to produce any tomatoes this year.AD
.

Dad's Memoirs
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

.
Dad's Smile Album

.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..This is the page that you need to keep your eye on all the way to the bottom of the page
Dad.

.

This below is good,sent to me by a friend. Drema.
.

One day a woman's husband died, and on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of their bedroom, the wife was struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't "anymore".
No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute."
Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used up and goes away, never to return before we can say good-bye, say "I love you."
So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's sick.
This is true for marriage.....And old cars... And children with bad report cards, and dogs with bad hips, and aging parents and grandparents. We keep them because they are worth it, because we are worth it.
Some things we keep -- like a best friend who moved away or a sister-in-law after divorce. There are just some things that make us happy, no matter what.
Life is important, like people we know who are special.. And so, we keep them close!
I received this from someone who thought I was a 'keeper'! Then I sent it to the people I think of in the same way... Now it's your turn to send this to all those people who are "keepers" in your life, including the person who sent it, if you feel that way. Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your friends know you love them?
Let every one of your friends know you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back. And. just in case I'm gone tomorrow:
I LOVE YA!!!
Live today because tomorrow is not promised.
--

.
It is time for me to visit Sara, Misty and Oreo. And to get that Sumatra x bold coffee going, but first here is the way to Sara's house and I always feel welcome there, just click on Sara's Dog Training blog and Sara will let you in and she will tell you all about our beautiful Shelties. Misty and Oreo. Dad.

.

Just a few of my links that I enjoy, I have many, many more . DAD

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather.
.
Today..1/6/11.
Partly cloudy. High 6C. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. High 44F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

.
I am not sure but I may be done, if I am not I will be back. I am feeling good today, I am in a Happy mood so maybe you will be able to get along with me today. I hope to see all of you in the morning if my life is spare another day, ( you never know) see what is said about that up above.
.
I am sending love and good wishes to all of you around this wide world. " Be Good " until I see you again,
.
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Co.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, my parents might end up with a speeding ticket today after they see that photo of Florida! They'll be wanting to get to the ocean...

Meanwhile, I woke up to 16 degrees on my thermometer! Brrrrrr.

Good thing my dogs have fur coats on.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD..

Too bad, another snow storm on a Wednesday.. another bible meeting cancelled. Good to know you were safe at home, probably reading James in the warm comfort of your home.

I have a cup of Holiday Inn coffee next to me and wish it were a cup of sumatra. But, I am thankful that in this high tech age I am able to spend some time with you and read the good advise you offer this morning and tell you I love you.

Sara is right about us longing to get to Florida and see the Gulf of Mexico..we won't be jumping into it however...a little too cool for that. I am content with the sunny skies and above freezing temperatures. Late this afternoon we'll be in Savannah and tomorrow afternoon in charming Dunedin, FL.

I hope the sun shines brightly for you today and you can feel all warm and cozy with Prince on your lap as you look at your natural habitat covering in nature's blanket. Have a sunny day. ...Sara's Mom

Helen said...

Dad I looked at your cam with all that snow in your garden it looks so cold. We are supposed to get a wintery mix on Sunday and Monday. I also looked at the Smokey Mountain cam and saw all that snow. I keep thinking one day I will see a deer there but it hasn't happened yet.
I like the one about telling people that you love them. A person will never regret that. Ken and I tell each other that every night before we go to bed. I tell my children that at the end of every phone call. As we get older the last few years I told my brother that before I hung up the phone when I finished talking to him. I do not regret doing that since he is around no longer to tell that. You and Mary stay warm.
Love to you both, Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince Charming:

Beautiful picture of the snow in your yard, Dad -- makes me homesick for our place in the Mojave, of course (but then, you've heard that before!) and I loved both the text from the hymn that you shared, and the "send" from your friend -- they are both so true, and I pray everyone takes them to heart and lives the truth of them NOW!

Stay warm and safe; sorry you missed your study, but sometimes it's best to not venture out when there's ice on the roads ;(

Love to you all, and special PURRS to the Prince from all of us -- Jamaka and fams <3