" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
"O Lord, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small."
Good Morning.
I hope that all of you are feeling good on this Wednesday morning. I am going to promise you one thing right here, I am not ever going to be as long as I was yesterday. It was just to much to enjoy. I hope that we can start the day right in a HAPPY mood, and keep that mood all the day long.
The weather is a little better here, no snow falling right now but some still on the ground. It is real hard to talk about tomatoes with snow on the ground, but I do have my plants ordered to arrive the first week in April. And that does make me Smile.
Today.1/12/11
A few snow showers. Cold. High -2C. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Scattered flurries and snow showers. Cold. High 27F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.. Yesterday morning I just told you to click on Sara's Dog Training blog to get your morning smile, how did you do. See you can not keep from smiling. Now is that not worth a lot to you. Thank Sara not me, she is the one that is doing this for us. DAD
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page The page to keep your eyes on if you want to produce tomatoes. Don't miss it, read right on to the end of the page. DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
....
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
I started this Journal on August 28, 2003 for the main purpose of helping others produce a good home grown Tomato. Now I have added two more things Roses and Smiles. It is still my desire to do all that I can to help you. I will be glad for any comments or criticism. I appreciate all of my readers who have stayed with me through these years. Dad .
My friend Vicki sent this below, Ten Great Tips, we do not know who the author or owner is, We would like to give credit for it. We strive to always have permission before we use anything, if we ever miss you let me know. DAD
Ten Great Tips For 2011 ,I am not going to try any of these myself. DAD
4. Exercise to maintain good health.
6. Rely on your trusted partner to watch your back. Take your time trusting others.
AND
10. Realize that nothing is impossible.
And remember this: "You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!!!"
I did it again, too long, I can't seem to stop when I should, please bear with me,I hope to come back in the morning.
"O Lord, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small."
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

4 comments:
Definitely not too long, I enjoyed every bit!
Good morning! I have a snow day today! We only have about 4 inces so far, but it is coming down right now at 2-4 inches per hour! Crazy. I won't be going anywhere today.
I loved all those photos, they were a smile maker!
~Sara
Good morning DAD...
There is so much to tell us and show us, don't ever worry that it is too much. We all enjoy your words and videos and photos .. everyday we know we are in for a few smiles. I am still smiling at that beautiful horse.
Sounds like being indoors and having catalogues arrive daily, you have an early start for the 2011 tomato growing season. I hope your ground will defrost by March.
We will have a chilly few days in Florida but the sun is shining brightly and calling me to come out for a walk. Hope you have a restful, peaceful day to prepare for this evening's meeting.
...Sara's Mom
Sara's Mom is right, Dad ;)
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:
I just looked at the SmokeyCam and it said 11 degrees. Pretty there, but COLD! Hope you all are staying warm and comfortable. Enjoyed those tips for 2011 -- they remind me of two books I bought for my folks called THE BLUE DAY BOOK and THE SECRET OF LIFE, put out by Hallmark. Everyone should have these two books for days when they need a boost. ;)
LOVE the picture of your handsome stripey boy! Can't get enough of those. >^^< Sending big PURRS out to him, and love to you all, from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment