Good Morning.
.
I will not have a entry this morning as we are going to be away for a little while. When we get back we hope to have lot's to show you. We will have our cell phone with us and it will be answered. 865-850-5763. The weather here is nice, our tempeature at 3 a.m. was 67 with a 78 high expected today and it does say a 40% chance of showers. Both of my Cams 1 & 2 are working this morning, check during the day and you might see someone working with those Tomatoes.See you soon. All is well here. Love you. DAD
14 years ago



12 comments:
I hope you enjoy your trip and you will be missed. Blessings to you and yours!
I am up this morning and rarin' to go Dad :) I hope the weather will hold out for us today and you and Mary be careful and I will see you soon! Love, Kelly
Have a lovely time and come home safe and sound! We will keep an eye on the tomatoes and the eagles for you. Love, Becky
Dad enjoy your visit with Kelly wish I was going to be there ~ Ally xx
Hope you and Mary have a happy and safe trip. Enjoy your day.
See you very soon! Be careful on the roads!
Have fun...cant wait for pics...
Have a good trip! Be careful and have fun!
Love,
Mandy
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Your place is looking wonderful, and especially the little Princess' roses. Have safe journeys and a wonderful visit!
One of the eaglets has "branched" again -- I can just see that one off to the right, practically out of the camera lens view. Won't be long now until they are all flying off!
Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Hope you are having a good day. I'm jealous as you get to meet Hollie I hear. She is such a good buddy to me on line. Hope all is well.
Save travels and I'm going to go and check out the cams.
Sonya
I meant "safe" travels not "save" travels. But you can do both I guess. ha.
am gonna be praying that yall have a wonderfull exciting and safe trip Dad! Please watch out for the traffic and such...I hope you have bright sunny and cool days while there. God bless and watch over you both!
love ,
carlene
Post a Comment