Friday, June 19, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTY FIVE



Good Morning.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
Wasted years shall never come again.
.
Be sure and click on Tomato Casual this is important to you. Dad..

.

MAXIMUM Tomato Production .
(I do not sell these tomatoes, I am just showing them to you because I do think that the tomatoes are good and what a beautiful picture, makes me hungry. DAD )
.
To view this email in a browser
Click Here
.
Thanks to Jamaka for sending the above picture of one of her beautiful cats! We are glad that we have Jamaka as our friend. Dad & Mary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why keep aspirin by your bedside?
.
About Heart AttacksThere are other symptoms of an heart attack besidesthe pain on the left arm.One must also be aware of an intense pain on the chin, as well as nausea and lots of sweating, however these symptoms may also occur less frequently.Note: There may be no pain in the chest during a heart attack.The majority of people (about 60%) who had an heart attack during their sleep, did not wake up.
.
However, if it occurs, the chest pain may wake you up from your deep sleep.If that happens, immediately dissolve two aspirins in your mouth and swallow them with a bit of water.
.
Afterwards - phone a neighbor or a family member who lives very close by - say "heart attack!" - say that you have taken 2 aspirins. - take a seat on a chair or sofa near the front door, and wait for their arrival and.... ~ do NOT lie down ~
.
A Cardiologist has stated that, if each person, after receiving this e-mail, sends it to 10 people, probably one life can be saved!I have already shared the information--
.
What about you?
.
( My friend Becky just now sent me this to add to the symptoms of a heart attact above.)
.
Morning, Dad. That was very helpful news about heart attacks. And I would like to add one other thing that I learned- women are having more heart attacks and for women the main symptom often feels like indigestion. It's sometimes hard to know when to call an ambulance but better safe than sorry.. Becky. Thanks Becky. Dad.
.
We expect some 95 degree weather today. It is 69 here at the tomato garden at 4 a.m. and mostly sunny. We had another hard thunder storm yesterday afternoon.The rain really came down but we did not have very much wind. Now with this hot weathr and plenty of rain it's up to the tomatoes to do their part. Dad.

.
The tea and coffee is ready and waiting on us. let's have a cup. I would likr for one of you to pour this morning, I am sitting right here wating for my cup. Dad.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.
.
( The # 2 cam shows the new bird bath and the best vied of the tomatoes. Dad.
.

Thes two links above are very important to me right now. They are going to be used to show you a lot of interesting things about tomatoes. I have made lots of improvements on them. And those tomatoes are about ready for us to start. Please don't miss it. Dad..Be sure that you look at . Dad's Tomato Garden 2009 , Album it shows the progress of the tomatoes almost daily. There was a new entry made yesterday. Thanks for following them right on to the sandwich. Wish you were here to help me try them out. There will be some fried green tomatoes in the frying pan today. Dad.
.
I must go this is getting long again. Please use my side panel on the right for things that I did not get in here this morning, such as the eagles, TomatoCasual and many more things. And if you have any complaints , criticism or tomato questions please send them to me. I will come back in the morning if you want me to. Smile today and be kind.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-6763 ... Cell phone ..
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved





10 comments:

Becky said...

Morning, Dad. That was very helpful news about heart attacks. And I would like to add one other thing that I learned- women are having more heart attacks and for women the main symptom often feels like indigestion. It's sometimes hard to know when to call an ambulance but better safe than sorry.

Hope you stayed cool yesterday and will stay cool today! Maybe you could get a swimming pool to go with your new fountain.

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Dad, those fried tomatoes sound good. We only have a few little flowers on our cherry tomato plants. My broccoli is still doing great tho! Linda

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning ! We here in northern Ohio are having thunderstorms this morning. It's supposed to get up to 80 later on and this is one of the few 80 days we've had. It's been a cool June. I hope you stay in the shade there or in the cool of the house. It sounds like it'll be pretty hot there today.
'On Ya'-ma

Ally Lifewithally said...

Goodmorning Dad just popping in to say Hello and join you for a "Cuppa" ~ we actually have the Sun out at the moment but it is very Windy here today ~ Ally x

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, It is so great to see your tomatos growing! We had really bad thunderstorms here last night. I couldn't believe the thunder! So lound and long! Well have a great day. Hope you stay cool in that hot weather. Linda

Sayit-baldys said...

DAD,, FEW THINGS TASTE BETTER THAN THAT FIRST CUP OF COFFEE.
I LIKE WHOLE MILK IN MY COFFEE TO COOL IT DOWN SLIGHTLY. sam

Goatfarmer said...

Hi Dad,
My link to your journal hadnt been working I hope now I have an up dated link. I was excited to read in Kellie's journal that she got to meet you and Mary. But was also sad to see that you where that close to me and I missed meeting you myself. (Chattanooga Tn).
I guess thats what i get for not keeping up to date with my journal reading. The tomatoes are looking good.
Smiles
Terrie

jmuhj said...

Thanks, Dad and Ms. Mary! That's my sweet Sammi "The Maine Coon Man" with his brand-new catnip toy there in the picture. So glad you enjoy; and proud to be your friend! ;)

Those are really helpful facts, and I will be sure to share them. Aspirin is the one drug I have at home because it is a true wonder drug. I take the low dose every day for my heart.

Two of the eaglets were "branching" and the third one came flying in just as I checked their WebCam! That was exciting.

Well, you haven't told us yet -- are this year's fried greens as good as last year's? ;)

Love you both! Jamaka and fams

Hollie said...

Hey Dad,
Just got in from work. Just wanted to drop by & tell you Happy Father's Day early in case I didn't make it back before Sunday!

Hugs

Carlene Noggle said...

Hi Dad and Mary!!! Getting here late cause I worked today...We had temps over 100 today...sooooooo hot....same predicted for tomorrow.
Take care and God bless,
love,
carlene