Thursday, June 25, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & SEVENTY.


There two pictures are from tomatoes that you watched us set out on April 24 2009. They would have been two month old yesterday. DAD


Good Morning.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it...
.
Wasted seconds, minutes, days, and years shall never come again..
.
Begin the Day with God.
.
How are you feeling on this Thursday morning. or is it to early for you to tell me ? I can fix that with a cup of Starbucks or a cup of good hot tea. I always have both of those ready real early every morning.
.
http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/ A little surprise for you. This is a little long but it is good. DAD.
.
Here is the link to a blog that my great grand daughter Mandy writes. I love her very much. Dad. .It Ain't Easy Bein' Green .''
.
Be sure that you click on this below. It concerns your health and Dad believes what this says, I have proved it over the years.

.
http://www.tomatocasual.com/2007/12/14/tomatoes-cut-cholesterol-and-heart-disease/
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
We hope that you will have time today to look at the two outdoor Cams above. They give you two different views of the tomato garden, the # 2 cams also gives you a good view of the bird bath. And we have this cam lighted at night. So when it is dark in Dad's tomato garden you will still be able to see the fountain. Try it out tonight and let me know what you think. DAD.



A few days ago a good friend of mine said to me, " You grow Roses but I crochet them." Of course I did not know what she meant, so she said I will bring you one. Look above at what she gave me at our bible study last night, don't you think that was nice of her, I do. Thanks Iva I am glad to have you as my friend. DAD.
.
I don't know what to say about the eagles, they are still around and they seem to be doing very good to me from what I saw yesterday. We better let someone who knows tell us what is going on. Click on Eagle Web Cam and I will go with you up and see what it looks like this morning.
.
..This link here http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/eaglecam/ might help us see a little more.
.
Our weather here in The Tennessee Valley continues about the same, it has not rained for a few days now and it looks like we will be needing some soon. Early this morning the temperature was 68 and we look for a high of near 85 today.
.
Here is my thought for today.
.
" When the fish ain't on your line, Bait your hook and keep on tryin'. Keep a-goin! "
.
Frank L. Stanton.

.
The tomatoes are at the point right now where it is a pleasure to watch them. You can almost taste that good tomato that you have been waiting on..This link below will show you Dad's Tomato Garden Album, view it and see how much that they have grown. Be sure that you use the slide show. much better picture .DAD
.
..http://picasaweb.google.com/jrw5255/DadSTomatoGarden2009?feat=email#
.
I am going to stop for a little while, take a little break and have another cup of coffee. And then I am going to gather a few green tomatoes, some for one of our friends and a few for me to fry this afternoon. You might see me if you happen to be looking at Cam # 2. I will try to get a short video of the tomatoes frying. I have enjoyed talking to you this morning and I will be back in the morning if all goes well. Smile until I see you again.
.
BYE BYE DAD.

.
White6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-6763 ... Cell phone

.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved


4 comments:

Becky said...

Morning, Dad! Those are some big tomatoes!! I'm surprised we haven't seen a picture of you eating some FRIED GREEN TOMATOES! That rose your friend made for you is really something... that looks almost like a real rose. Well, I'm off to bed... you have a great day, Dad!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is so hard to believe that those tomato plants have been growing for 2 months now. Once the nice weather comes time really flys by all the faster. I'll be gone after work today til Sunday evening and will check back with y ou then. 'On Ya'-ma

Carlene Noggle said...

Those tomatoes are so pretty dad! I can almost smell them frying too!
Hope your day goes well tomorrow.
love ya,
carlene

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Well, I said I might not be able to post today, but here I am, better late than not at all, yes? That rose your friend Iva made you is so gorgeous, Dad! It looks a lot like your beautiful baby Princess' rose, don't you think?

Well, it's too late to see much over at WVEC, and my p.c. is being balky tonight and won't let me see your WebCams, so I'm going to wish you and Ms. Mary and wonderful evening and check in again tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a much better day all the way around. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams