Saturday, June 20, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTY SIX

Good Morning.
.
This is Sunday morning at 5:45 A.M. And as you know it is Fathers Day, I want to wish all of you fathers a happy day, I hope to be able to see you in the early morning. Try this Cam link today, it is good. DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 DAD
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it..

.
Wasted years shall never come again.
.


Posted on 19 June 2009 by tomatocasual.com
.

Tomatoes: Good For Your Heart!

.

By Vanessa Richins

.
One complaint from people about why they don’t eat healthier is that it’s cheaper to eat convenience and fast foods.
Depending on your area, this may be true on the surface.
However, over a lifetime, choosing fresh foods and their derivatives will likely be much cheaper.
One example comes from the recent debut of a new dietary supplement. These pills contain a concentrated dose of the superstar lycopene. As we’ve chronicled here before, lycopene has many health benefits, including fighting cancer, wrinkles,
Read the rest of this entry »
.
For an important picture be sure that you click on this Tomato Casual
.
Related Posts

.
Tomato Berries: Heart-Shaped Tomatoes Are Here!
Tomatoes Cut Cholesterol and Heart Disease
Super Tomatoes: The More Lycopene the Better?
.
Email This Post
.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oddcast.com%2Fhome%2Fdemos%2Ftts%2Ftts_example.php%3Fsitepal&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzf8WQ4-bRdbkoesE62vDv8Q0ecwvw
....
This link above changes type written words into spoken words. Try it it's fun.

.
We are still having some hot, hot weather, yesterday we had a temperature of 92 and I think that it will be that again today or maybe a little higher. No rain yesterday and we expect none today. Starting off this morning we have a 79. I haven't heard any complaints coming from the tomato garden. So they must be happy, it looks like it , I can see a great crop coming on, green tomatoes every where you look. Dad.
.
I don't know what to say about the eagles, they are still around and they seem to be doing very good to me from what I saw yesterday. We better let someone who knows tell us what is going on. Click on Eagle Web Cam and I will go with you up and see what it looks like this morning. This link here http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/eaglecam/ might help us see a little more.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2. .
.
( The # 2 cam shows the new bird bath and the best view of the tomatoes. Dad)
.
Keep checking on these Cams, the fun is just about to begin. SMILE.
.
Here is my thought for the weekend.
.
" It's right to be content with what you have but never with what you are.''
.

This is from Apples of Gold.

Well this is Saturday morning and you know that I will be gone until Monday morning. I don't have very much here today that will be of much interest but it's all that I have. MAYBE THE SIDE PANEL WILL HELP ME OUT.

. Mary and I have just about the same plans that we always do, Our Sunday morning meeting and then one at 4 p.m. I hope that all of you will have a quiet and peaceful week end. Let's try to be happy and content and have our best smile until we talk again on Monday morning. Hoping that all of you fathers have a happy day. I wish that my father was here so that I could wish him the same. Sending Love to all of you.

...

BYE BYE DAD.

white6416r@aol.com

.

865-850-6763 ... Cell phone

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

8 comments:

Becky said...

Good morning, Dad! Thought I'd stop by for some coffee since I have to work awhile longer and I need to stay alert! Mmmmmmmmmm you sure do make some good coffee. That really hits the spot.

Hope your weekend is a good one, and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to you, as you are like a DAD to me and you make every day more special.

Love, Becky

Cindi ;) said...

Good Morning Dad,
Sending you Happy Fathers Day wishes!!!
Enjoy!
xoxoxo

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary: I love your Saturday (CATurday, around here ;) ) recipe and follow it religiously! Unfortunately I can't see your WebCams this morning, but I know it's looking good at your place, as ever. There is one eaglet in the nest now.
Hope you and Ms. Mary enjoy your weekend and tomorrow's meetings, and I join you in remembering, loving, and honoring our dads. I lost mine almost a year ago, and miss him every moment. An early Happy Father's Day wish for YOU, Dad! Here's hoping your Day is as wonderful as you are, and just the way you like it. :) Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams

Hollie said...

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Carlene Noggle said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!

egtara said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad Have a Wonderful Fathers Day ~ will see you in the morning ~ Ally x

Becky said...

Hi, Dad, it's me again... I'm just checking on the garden. : ) Do you feed those tomato plants something special?