Monday, February 22, 2010

MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & SEVENTY NINE

My mood today 2/22/10 is {Happy)
.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present!
.
Live and savor every moment of it.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
Click here >>Just For You... for a good smile!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


.
Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes ? Well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link here below
.
http://www.biggertomato.com/
.

ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.....Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic.
.

http://www.burpee.com/product/plants/napa+hybrid+grape+tomato+-+packet+%2830+seeds%29.do
.
This up above is something very nice from Burpee.
.
This is one of those Monday mornings that I have been waiting on. I am feeling good and I have tomatoes on my mind. For the next few weeks that will be about all that I will talk about.
.

..
A Guide to the Identification of Common Problems.
.
( Click on the Disorder list blow for an answer to your problem. Dad.)
.

Tomato Disorders.


Green Fruit
.
Ripe FruitI
.
Insect Pests
'
Leaf
.
Stem
'
Root
.
Shooting My Universe
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM #

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

.
This pair of barn owls has seven babies, ranging to almost grown to one hatched a couple of days ago.
.
http://www.starrranch.org/blog/?page_id=

Thanks to Helen for this.
.
I must get over to Sara's Dog Training blog and check on my three friends. Oreo has been sick and I hope to get some good news this morning. DAD
.

I had a wonderful privilege a few years ago in the Spring watching two blue birds raise four beautiful little babies. I have a blue bird box next to my family room window. I watched them as they chose which box to use and build their nest. Then I checked back each day for the eggs to appear. Soon four pretty blue bird eggs were there. Then I waited for them to hatch. It was a pleasure to watch the two birds feed their babies from sun-up to sun-down every day, protecting them from all evil. Then they flew away into the trees near my garden. What a miracle...
.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. IT IS A WONDERFUL BIRDING
RESOURCE AND YOU CAN EVEN LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS ON

LINE.

LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS

.
It is time for me to stop, but don't you worry, I have a big pot of Sumatra + Bold waiting on you.
And I will be back in the morning, I hope. It seems to me that I have been a little on the contrary side lately, please forgive me if I have. I do want to be kind and gentle to everyone but sometimes that cruel self gets in the way.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved



9 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dad so glad to know you are "Happy" loved the story about the blue birds raising their young ~ Nature can be so beautiful ~
thanks you for your Company and my "Cuppa" Ally x

Becky said...

I loved the story about the baby bluebirds, too, Dad... you should share memories with us more often. Have a good Monday!

Donna said...

I always know spring is on its way when Dad starts talking tomatoes!

Sara said...

DAD,
Good morning. Oreo is doing ok. He was still limping a little bit last night. I'm hoping that he will start showing more signs of improvement now that I am heading back to work. He'll be spending his days resting in his crate. He will also have his second laser treatment this afternoon. Despite the limp, Oreo still wants to play, play, play.

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

On Saturday your mood was "quiet". Quiet can be good...gives one a chance to rest, reflect and remember. You remembered the Birth of the Blue Birds and we got to hear a lovely story. This morning you are "happy" and that always puts a smile on our face and joy in our heart.

As I sipped that delicious coffee, I checked out the Burpee grape tomatoes and when I can plant them...end of May. I think I will order a plant or two from Burpee, all the reviews were so good. I already have the Biota Max Soil Probiotic. I'm getting all my tomato planting advice from a Pro...you!

Enjoy another Monday being kind and gentle.

...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sometimes we are contrary because of things not going just the way we like them. I find myself doing that. Things cannot always go our way so we must just trust that the good Lord has better plans than we do. Hope you continue with those SMILES all the day long and that everything is right in your world today! Take care!

'On Ya'-ma

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD. My mood is HAPPY, too. What joy to have had a sleep filled night. The first thing I wanted was a cup of your good strong coffee. Now, I will check out the bluebirds and the eagles. There are many, many sparrows in NYC. It surprises me that they survive the cold rather than fly south. The Plover Bird (Kolea) is Hawaii's favorite winter visitor. They alway return to the same park, school campus, or garden. You would love this bird! Aloha from Sara's aunt.

Sayit-baldys said...

DAD, I TOO KNOW THE PLEASURE OF PROVIDING A BLUEBIRD HOME AND WATCHING FOR THE BABIES.
SO GREAT TO SEE THOSE WIDE OPEN BABY BEAKS WAITING FOR A WORM OR BUG, WHATEVER IS BROUGHT.

THEN THE THRILL OF SEEING THE YOUNG ONES FLY OUT TO THE NEAREST TREE OR BUSH.
SOMETIMES MAMA HAD TO NUDGE THEM A LITTLE.
THANK GOD FOR THE PLEASURES. sam

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Well, it's another Monday and I'm glad to see you are happy (though your message at the end of your post seems like you might need an extra SMILE and even some more coffee? ;) ) -- we are, too, as it's a gorgeous day here and our work is going well. Enjoy your afternoon/evening, and love to you both from Jamaka and fams