Saturday, February 27, 2010

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & EIGHTY FOUR

My mood for today 2/28/10 is ( Happy).
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
.... .The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code. .

..Eagle Web Cam ..Just a little easier way to get to our Eagles .

. .
Today...Saturday 2/27/10
Late day rain and snow. High 4C. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%.
Partly cloudy early then becoming cloudy with a mix of rain and snow this afternoon. High near 40F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%

.
...Smoky Mountains Web Cam 'This above is good. Shows you a lot of snow. DAD.
.

If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful, you are blessed because the majority of us can, but most do not.
.
The Chicken Chronicles...Again
.

Every body knows Kelly, she has been my friend for a long time. The link above will take you to her house. Dad..
.
Hi Dad. I'm fine, thanks. This story will interest you:

Google Web Alert for: "margaret caldwell"
I like the smell of breakfast cooking dvtonline.com Mesquite ...Memoirs of Crone. Margaret Caldwell • February 26, 2010 ... Margaret Caldwell, 103, is the world's oldest newspaper columnist.
Best wishes, Eric.
.
This is that good Saturday morning that the most of us like, and we should still be in that bed, but I am not I am up here at 3 A.M trying to pick and peck out another blog, and then I can rest untill Monday morning. The tempeature here is 30 degrees, and we expect sunshine and a high of near 45 degrees today.
.
I know that many of you will not be stoping for coffee real early today, but I am going to make a big pot of Starbuck's Sumatra + bold and have it ready anytine this Saturday. I will be home all day.
.
About all that I can talk is about tomatoes and you are going to hear a lot about them in the next few weeks. The time to be getting them in the ground is drawing near.

Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes ? Well Dad knows how and he would like to tell you about it Just keep on reading in my four web pagess and this blog.

.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.....Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic
.
Here is where we need to go this morning.Sara's Dog Training blog . Thank you Sara for keeping us posted on Oreo, Misty and yourself. I hope that the snow is going away. I know that you are happy this morning Dad & Mom are on the way home . Smile . Click and this will take you to Sara's Dog Training this will take you to Sara's blog. I am going. DAD.
.
We need to look at this today Tennessee Granddaddy we may be missing something. DAD.

.
Dad's Smile Album
.
Songbird and Rose Garden
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008 Dad's
.
Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1

.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.

. DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 .
.
My thought for today.

" Be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted,forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you."

.
This is all for now, maybe more during the day. I hope that you all have a nice restful an helpful Sunday.. And we must do our best to truly live for others. That is the thing that brings us peace. I am sending you my Love and Good wishes to you all around this world.
.
BYE BYE DAD
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.
I do not write a blog on Sunday, but I do like to stop by and say Good Morning, and to wish you a good weekend. The temperture here at 3 A.M. is 35. I hope to see you in the morning. Sending love and good wishes to all of you all over the world. DAD


5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You were up pretty early this morning so I'm hoping you get a nap in today. Our latest winter storm is over with now so it will be a good Saturday here. I've had 2 cups of that good coffee this morning so now it is time to get busy at my house.

I hope your weekend is a great one.
'On Ya'-ma

Sonya said...

Ok, I gotta peek at the mountains and snow now that the sun is up. I saved the picture and am going to see if I can't post the pic in my blog. You all have a good day. March and spring almost here.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another Happy Day for you and for me. It is very sunny here and no snow. The snow on the mountains in the cam does look wonderful.. pristine! Sara says snow fell last night at home so I expect to see some and feel some on Monday, doubt if it will be pristine by then.

I'll finish my cup of coffee and we'll be back into the car as we head north to Virginia.

Have a relaxing weekend with lots of tranquil thoughts and I'll see you on Monday.

...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dad I hope you and Mary have a blessed weekend ~ enjoy your meeting tomorrow ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Sorry I got here so late! The coffee's cold and it serves me right. :) Hope you both are staying warm and enjoying your evening. It has rained hard here last night and parts of today -- good for the earth and the plants! Safe journeys and a good day tomorrow to you both, and love from Jamaka and fams