Saturday, February 20, 2010

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & SEVENTY EIGHT

My mood today 2/20/10 is {QUIET )

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present! Live and savor every moment of it.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
Record Relics ..This is a very interesting link.
.
Favorite Heirloom VegetablesTo view this email in a browser Click Here

You should read this DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN if you are a Tomato producer, DAD.
.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

This above is the world time zones.

.



One thing that I am going do This Saturday morning is pour you a cup of that good Starbuck coffee. It seems that I have not done that for a few Saturda's day's and why not this cup of coffee will help us all, and I need it. I can just do a better job after I have had at least one cup.Since this is Saturday I will have coffee ready all day long.

Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes ? Well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link here below.

http://www.biggertomato.com/

ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.....Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic..

Sara's Dog Training blog what would you do if I did not tell what this link is? I think that I know. This link has become so popular that everyone knows what it is. Thanks to you Sara and of course Oreo and Misty. You three do a lot of hard work for us.
.
Record Relics ,, This is good.
.
I do want to say before I go that Dad does not want to violate anyones ©. copywrite, I do want to give credit to everyone when I know who to give credit to, will you please help me out, if you see any violation let Dad know.

Well this is the short blog that I promised you. I will be back on Monday if all is well. Mary and I have about the same plans as we always try to do. We will have some friends from Canada that will be with us in our meeting on Sunday.

We all do want to try to spend this weekend in a profitable way, that would be thinking more of others and less of self. In one of our hymns it calls it " This cruel self."

Today..2/20/10
Plentiful sunshine. High around 55F. Winds light and variable SMILE DAD.

BYE BYE DAD

©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

Let's be kind to all that we are with today.
.
This is Sunday morning 2/21/10. I do not write a blog on Sunday, I just stopped by to say Hello to you. It looks like a nice day comming up. The tempeature at 3 A.M. is 36. I hope to see you in the morning. Sending love and good wishes your way. DAD

7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I see your temps there are getting warmer. Although we are in the 30's that is warmer for us but not as nice as yours. Still it is going to be a great Saturday. Hope yours is a wonderful one too!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dad,
Just stopping by for a cup of that Starbucks, some good conversation and a hug! It is going to be 63 here today. SWEET! After all this tundra living we have done this winter (at least it seemed like it for the South) this temperature will seem like a slice of Heaven.
I hope you and Mary have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your Canadian friends tomorrow. Micah and I will likely go to the zoo or do something outdoors today. We will think of you and wish you were with us!
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham

Joan said...

Good Morning Dad...

The coffee is looking, smelling and tasting good. Thanks for pouring.

Right now it is very breezy and cloudy but I know it will warm up and be nice enough to take a walk.

My sister is still in cold NYC, missing her Honolulu weather. Indoors it will be like Hawaii today. It is her granddaughter's 4th birthday and a party with a Hawaiian Theme is planned for the ten children. A children's hula will be taught using tiger shells. A large paper palm tree was made and the children will play Pin the Coconuts on the Tree. Since a real coconut was not found, they will be playing Pass the Crabby Crab. Limbo, limbo, using a limbo rod decorated with a hawaiian theme, will be played. I wish I could be a fly on the wall watching the fun these little ones will have.

This is our last weekend in Florida and we will try to savor every minute. Just as you wrote in your blog today: Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present! Live and savor every moment of it. That is good advise.
...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad ~ I hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy your meeting with friends tomorrow ~ thankyou for my "Cuppa" ~ Ally x

Sonya said...

That sunshine and warmth is nice today. My weatherbug says 60 but I'm not sure that could be right. It felt warm outside and I did some gardening (pulling up old foliage and cleaning out beds).

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Glad to be sharing the coffee with you! and glad to hear you're having company -- hope it is a very good day for you all. Rain on the way here, and we're glad to be inside where it's warm. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Carlene Noggle said...

HI DAD, JUST STOPPING BY TO SEE HOW YOU AND MARY ARE DOING. WE HAD A VERY BEAUTIFUL DAY HERE IN N.E. GA. TODAY. HIGHS IN THE 60'S AND BRIGHT SUNSHINE IN A SKY OF BLUE!!! GOD IS GOOD!