Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TUESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & EIGHTY.

My mood today 2/23/10 is ( Happy & Smiling)


"Time is so precious-do not waste it."

. Click here >>Just For You... for a good smile!


"Sometimes we are contrary because of things not going just the way we like them. I find myself doing that. Things cannot always go our way so we must just trust that the good Lord has better plans than we do. Hope you continue with those SMILES all the day long and that everything is right in your world today! Take care! "
'On Ya'-ma

I appreciate the advice above from Ma.
.
And I am so glad to get this below from Sara .
. Sara's Dog Training blog be sure and go there today. DAD

DAD,Good morning. Oreo is doing ok. He was still limping a little bit last night. I'm hoping that he will start showing more signs of improvement now that I am heading back to work. He'll be spending his days resting in his crate. He will also have his second laser treatment this afternoon. Despite the limp, Oreo still wants to play, play, play. ~Sara.
.
Spring Flowers You'll Love! To view this email in a browser Click Here DAD.

DAD, I TOO KNOW THE PLEASURE OF PROVIDING A BLUEBIRD HOME AND WATCHING FOR THE BABIES.SO GREAT TO SEE THOSE WIDE OPEN BABY BEAKS WAITING FOR A WORM OR BUG, WHATEVER IS BROUGHT.THEN THE THRILL OF SEEING THE YOUNG ONES FLY OUT TO THE NEAREST TREE OR BUSH.SOMETIMES MAMA HAD TO NUDGE THEM A LITTLE.THANK GOD FOR THE PLEASURES .

Sam.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

This link above is the one that all of you tomatoes growers should look at for help . You will find so much on this page that will be of help to you.

Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes ? Well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link here below.

http://www.biggertomato.com/

ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.....Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic.

We got through Monday fine, whats going to hinder us from having a good Tuesday? Nothing, I am ready to go, I even have some of that Sumatra + bold coffee ready and waiting for you to sit down. And I am Happy and I think that I can give you a Smile . Dad.

Today February 23 10
Overcast. High around 45F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph

Eagle Web Cam ..Just a little easier way to get to our Eagles

http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 ..

.

.The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.

American Profile Magazine .. You must look at this sometime today, it is good. DAD

.
ARTIC WEB CAM

Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam

See the difference i the two cams above. Dad

http://www.americanmeadows.com/Heirloom-Vegetable-Seeds/heirloom-tomato-seeds/heirloom-organic-brandywine-tomato-seeds.aspx

.You will like this link above,Heirloom tomato seed. Dad/

Said the robin to the sparrow, “I would really like to know
Why these humans fuss and bother and why they worry so.”
Said the sparrow to the robin, “Friend, I think that it must be
That they have no Heavenly Father such as cares for you and me.”
.

I am going to stop right here for this Tuesday morning. as you might guess I like to think and talk about tomatoes, and I think that this is going to be a nice day to be outside. It looks like a good season f0r 2010.

I hope that we all will live for others today. Be kind and gentle in all our dealings with everyone. We need to help make this world a better place in which to live.

BYE BYE DAD

©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

I'll have a cup of Starbucks Bold please. I am having a slow start to the day and will enjoy every drop. I stayed up late last night to watch the Olympic Ice Dancers. How beautiful and graceful...I'm glad I didn't have to judge them. To me they were all wonderful. I also enjoyed watching the ski jumpers. I don't know why they fascinate me so much. I said to Len I wish I could do that...they bend over, parallel to the sky, and fly through the air looking so free and peaceful.

I am still laughing after watching and listening to "Do you want to know a secret" from your Just for You link. Good thing I can laugh at myself because that is me!

We are back to cooler temperatures today but still better than back home where Sara says they are in for another snow storm. She and I are hoping it will be the last one for this season and spring will soon arrive. Speaking of spring I think I'll go back now and check out that Heirloom Tomato link you have above.

Keep smiling and being happy. ..Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

The weather here today is not much fit to be outside. Cloudy and windy with the threat of snow flurries tonight and tomorrow. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Hope you are having a nice warm, relaxing evening. Yes, there's a big difference between your area and Fairbanks; aren't you glad?! ;) Looks like the eagles are snug for the night. I'm SMILING over the last of the coffee and sending love to you both! Jamaka and fams