Monday, February 15, 2010

MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & SEVENTY THREE

My mood today 2/15/10 is {HAPPY ) we are starting this again so you will know what to expect before you begin reading. Dad.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
.".http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
The link above will give you our local weather report, and your own local weather by just adding your zip code.
.
Today
Snow this morning will give way to lingering snow showers this afternoon. Cold. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. About one inch of snow expected.


Here above in East Tennesee at 3 a.m. is what the weather report says.
.
I am needing some spring weathr so bad, or at least weather dry enough to get my garden turned and ready for tomato plants. This time last year I had everything ready and waiting. April will soon be here and I do want to be ready this year, Dad.
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.....Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic.
.

..http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html.
.
The link above will take you up to the eagles nest. Someone said they have 3 eggs that you can see. I have not seen them yet. The weather has not been very good for them, but they are still doing good..To see the eagle's eggs you have to go to their blog site which is different than their cam site. It has great photos (taken from the cam) and interesting information about eagles, the nest, and now when to expect these 3 eggs to hatch. Click on http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/ then scroll down and enjoy.
,
Sara's Dog Training
.
On monday morning we are always wondering how Sara, Oreo, and Misty made it over the week end, the best way to find out is go and see, that is where that I am going by just clicking on the link above, Thanks Sara, DAD .
.
Shooting My Universe
.
Snowflakes and Dear Ones

I have not even mentioned coffee this morning but I think that you already know that it is always ready at 3 a.m. and waiting on you, and another thing I have not ask you how you are feeling, are you up and ready to face this Monday morning, don't be worrying it is going to be a good day.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB # 3
.
I am feeling real good today, wonderful sleep and Mary and I had a great weekend, which is still helping me this morning. I will tell you more about it later.

.
You will be hearing more about how to produce good tomatoes in the week ahead, I hope that you will use my sidee panel today if you need it.
.
This is all for today Smile and be Kind to all that you meet today, you might just be the one to help someones lift their burden .
.
BYE BYE DAD
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved



5 comments:

Becky said...

Good morning, Dad, I started back to my old late night work schedule tonight, and I'm fighting to keep my eyes open, but I wanted to come by and wish you a good day. Sounds like you're having some cold weather today so please stay warm.

Dar said...

Whether or not we like it, we have more snow coming down...another 3" overnight, fluffy, easy to shovel stuff...but late yesterday sleet was hitting the windows making the roads icy. I, too, need Spring.
Thanks for asking, and I'm doing well today. The sky is gray but my grandson gives me sunshine smiles this morning. By 10 I'll need to take a nap with him.
Hope all is well with you...
BlessYa and the Love of Your Life too

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Snowflakes are kisses from Heaven, enjoy them today.

Your words even sound happy today. Whoever visited you this weekend certainly brought joy to you and Mary. I'm sure the Starbuck's was ready and they enjoyed their visit as well.

More snow for you and more cool weather for us. This week the schools are closed in upstate NY and many, many families flock into Florida during their February vacation. I hope they come with some of their winter clothes because there will be no need for shorts or bathing suits. I was in a small local shop on Saturday and the sweatshirts were full price but the tees and the short sleeve shirts were all on sale. People were buying the sweatershirts and no bag needed, they left the shop wearing it. Weather is a great metaphor for life - sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, and there's nothing much you can do about it but carry an umbrella.(Pepper Giardino) or buy a sweatshirt.

Today we will go to the Ringling Museum where there is a photography exhibit. The photographer takes photos of life, similar to the illustrations of Norman Rockwell. The exhibit will pair the photos with a Rockwell cover from Life. The grounds are beautiful and we will walk along the paths.

Relax and enjoy the peacefulness of the snow falling. ...Sara's Mom

Rose said...

Good morning dad. I am antzy for spring! I have big plans for my garden both flower and tomatoes!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

How glad I am to hear that you both had a good weekend! That makes me SMILE. I'm enjoying the last of the coffee, thanks, and sending some of today's warm (mid-70'sF!) weather from here on over to you. Yes, it's a good Monday and there's plenty of work to be done! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams