Thursday, February 18, 2010

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & SEVENTY SIX

My mood today 2/18/10 is {HAPPY ) we are starting this again so you will know what to expect before you begin reading. Dad..,

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."

One think that I am going do first on this Early Thursday morning is pour you a cup of that good Starbuck coffee. It seems that I have not done that for a few day's and why not this cup of coffee will help us all, and I need it. Dad


http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920

This above will give you the weather report for East Tennessee and yours if you will just add your zip.

Today..2/18/10
Partly cloudy. High around 40F. Winds WNW at 5 to

NWF has selected this summer's best wildlife-viewing tours. Six amazing trips have been hand-picked, taking place between May and July and starting at $1,655 per person. Destinations include:
Cape Cod * Yellowstone * Galapagos * Southern Utah * Isle Royale * YucatanSee complete details for each tour by
visiting our website. Or call 800-606-9563 and ask for your free copy of the Summer Tour Portfolio, which will include day-by-day itineraries for all six Expeditions.

I am on my way to check on Sara, Misty and Oreo. Sara those snow pictures were nice yesterday. Here is the way to Sara's to Sara's Dog Training blog. now I am happy I can smile. DAD.


The Orangutan and the Hound
.
When Surya, the orangutan, meets a hound dog by the river, the two carry on like long lost friends.

Eagle Web Cam ..Just a little easier way to get to our Eagles.

( Click on the Disorder list below for an answer to your problem. Dad.)
.
.Tomato Disorders.
.
Green Fruit
Ripe Fruit
Insect Pests
Leaf
Stem
Root

ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.....Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic..

. We stayed in Dunedin FL in January. Yesterday an "abandoned" eaglet from Kissimee FL was placed in a nest in Dunedin which already had 2 eaglets. The tree is behind a residential house. Looks like the Dunedin parents and babies have accepted the foster bird. Here is the video of it being placed into the nest.
.
http://www.tampabay.com/video/?bcpid=2441023001&bctid=66672648001

Lynda White, Florida Audubon Society Eaglewatch coordinator, said, luckily, eagles have a poor sense of smell — and generally feed anything that seems to be eagle-like begging for food in their nests.
And eagles can't count. "That's why this works

Thanks Joan for the above Video of the Eagles. It is so interesting to our readers and I know that they all Thank you also. Dad.

Shooting My Universe


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home/song-birds

This above is to good to miss. Listen to your favorite bird sing. DAD

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

This link above is the one that all of you tomatoes growers should look at for help.

I do want to say before I go that Dad does not want to violate anyones ©. copywrite, I do want to give credit to everyone when I know who to give credit to, will you please help me out, if you see any violation let Dad know.

It is time for me to get out of here, I am expecting a busy day and I do feel good and I am content and happy. So I think that I can face it. I do want to think more of othere than I do of myself today. I have not seen Mary yet this morning, but I want you to know that I am taking good care of her. I hope to be back on Friday morning.

BYE BYE DAD

©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your Thursday is a great one!

Sonya said...

Good morning to you. I am indeed drinking my starbucks this morning...and wishing for a nice hot bagel with cream cheese but I don't see that around here anywhere. lol

Hope you have a wonderful day and maybe we will all get above the 40 mark soon. I think today is the day for us here in Nashville.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Ready for my Starbuck's visit with you and your friends. For us it is another sunny day. Though the locals have complained about the weather, we are enjoying it with lots of walks along the beach in jackets and hats but with the warmth of the sun overhead.

Today friends are coming to visit and I am excited to show them the beach and the shops and to see on the patio looking out on the canal. Like you I will have a busy morning getting things ready.

That video of the Orangutan and the Hound is so wonderful...what love, what friendship, what fun between these two creatures. I hope all your readers will take the time to watch it. They'll be greeted with a huge orangutan smile and they will just have to smile back throughout the vide. It is a masterpiece from National Geographic.

Enjoy your busy day. Here's a big Orangutan hug to you and Mary. ...Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

I thought you would enjoy the video I sent. I try to send you things that I think will interest you and Mary. Loved the story about the Eagle babe and how the new parents took right over. You and Mary have a nice day. Helen

Ally Lifewithally said...

Just popping in to say hello ~ and to thank you for my Cuppa ~ Ally xx

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Thanks for the coffee -- it's extra good today! -- and I've just checked in on the eagles; Mama Eagle seems to be doing well today. Hope your evening is a good one! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Sara said...

Loved the orangutan & dog video. How sweet a pair they are. Amazing how animals of different species can form bonds like that...but then again, I have a couple furry critters living in my house, don't I?