Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & EIGHTY ONE

My mood for today 2/24/10 is ( Happy )

"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 ..
.
.The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
American Profile Magazine .. You must look at this sometime today, it is good. DAD
.
.ARTIC WEB CAM
.
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
See the difference in the two cams

.
" Love is the Kingdoms Banner. Lift it aganst the sky. Over the fields of battle where the needy cry."
.
I have been thinking so much about Love for a few days. Love is a very powerful force. What you love has a lot to do with what you do. One man left the Throne for the love that he had for a woman, and many more have done many things, some not so good. So we do need to be careful of what and who we love.
.
Up above it speaks of Love being the Kingdom's Banner and how much we need to hold it high. I feel that I have come so far short in holding the Banner high. Dad.
.
Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes ? Well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link here below.
.
http://www.biggertomato.com/
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.....Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic.
.
Eagle Web Cam ..Just a little easier way to get to our Eagles .
.
I must get over to Sara's Dog Training blog and check on my three friends. Oreo has been sick and I hope to get some good news this morning. Sara gave us some good news yesterday Oreo was better. Sara is bact at work and Oreo will get to rest all day. Thanks Sara for all you do for us. DAD .
.
Shooting My Universe
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

.
http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home/song-birds
This above is to good to miss. Listen to your favorite bird sing. DAD
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.


.This link above is the one that all of you tomatoes growers should look at for help.
.
I am going to bring this to a close, I could say more but this is supposed to be a short blog, if there is such a thing.
.
My thoughts as I said up above are things about LOVE. It is something that we need to do, Jesus said " Love thy neighbor as thyself." So why don't we forget ourselves today, and just gladly live for others. I am sending love and good wishes to all of you.
.
BYE BYE DAD
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday there.

Sara said...

Good morning Dad,
School is closed today. I haven't even checked the morning forecast, but looking out the window, we have a 8-10 inches of heavy, wet snow on the ground and more is falling. The trees are bending over with the weight. Hoping the power stays on, and that the snow blower works on this heavy, wet variety.

Oreo did not limp at all yesterday, so I think the crate rest is working. I will try and keep him quiet today while I'm home. He won't be able to run much in the yard...the snow is too deep and thick. That will help.

Have a good day!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves. ~John Bulwer

You should never feel alone, your love for all God's creatures shows. Every morning I feel your love when I stop by for a cup of coffee and a visit with you. You help start the day with a smile, happy thoughts and positive feelings that get passed along throughout the day.

I too was happy to read that Oreo is doing better since being crated while Sara is at work. I laughed reading how Misty paws at Oreo's crate when Sara gets home because she misses playing with her best friend. Even dogs need love and friendship.

A few more days of sunny Florida and then we'll be travelling north, to colder temperatures every day but to the warmth of family and friends. Have a wonderful day!

...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
My grandbaby Amelia planted beans in a wee pot on the kitchen window sill. When I arrived, there was a flower. This morning we found a bean. What excitement! How could one be lonely when surround by life and love. The birds greet you in the morning and soon bright red tomatoes will be smiling in your garden. Life is good. Big Aloha. Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

I LOVE reading your blog and looking at all those links! The National Parks webcams are especially wonderful, and of course, the eagle cam! Yes, we all benefit when we think of others and help them. Just look at how many visitors you have who agree with this philosophy! Have a wonderful evening...love to you both from Jamaka and fams