Friday, December 24, 2010

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED & EIGHTY-ONE

Good Morning.
. ( This is Sunday morning, and the roads are very slick and dangerou. So we will have to cancell our meeting this morning, we are so sorry but we think it best. DAD.)
..
The first thing that I want to do is to wish all my friends a merry xmas, and to also THANK so many of you that done so much for old Dad. I don't feel worthy of any of it but it is good to know that I do have a few friends left, and I do love every one of you.

********************************
Now this, you all well know that I do not write a journal on saturday or sundays, those are my two rest days, so I must ask you to use the one beloe # 2181 for today and tomorrow, and then I hope to see you bright and early again on monday morning. There is still a lot of good stuff down there. Thanks for sticking with me in all this changing around. I love all of you. DAD
..

" Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
" Many years of life are wasted, living for thyself alone"

Good Morning.
.
May I ask how you are at this early hour ? You should tell me to get back in that good warm bed for a few hours then you might at least say Good Morning. Would a cup of Sumatra x bold Starbucks interest you not right now, well it will me and I smell it perking.
.
Jim and Beverly did come down yesterday afternoon, and we did have a wonderful time. This was his first trip to see us since his knee surgery. I was really surprised in the progress that he has made. As always he wanted to take us to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch. I am proud of him. He is a good son, but don't tell him that I said that , he might get as they say " get the big head" DAD.
.
http://wishingformyturn.blogspot.com/
This is good. DAD
.

It is hard for me to believe that this is Friday already, this means that this will be my last journal week, this one will serve you for Saturday and Sunday and then I will be back to see you on Monday morning. I do appreciate my new schedule, I am getting a lot of naps worked in which an old man needs. DAD.
.
I had a nice letter from a good friend of mine yesterday, Reggie is the one that owns Tomato Casual if you would like to see his picture on Dad's Smile Album , he is there. I just want to call your attention to the link about and that you use it today. If you have not been already reading it you will be surprised at what Reggie is giving us ever day. DAD.
.
I am wondering how Sara,Misty and Oreo are doing during all this celebration that is going, I imagine that they will be glad when everything gets back to just a plain simple life we can find out by stopping her at Sara's Dog Training blog and get up to date information from Sara herself. DAD .
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
.
John White's Blog ..Get a surprise, click on this, Dad said so.
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
.
Shooting My Universe . Steve is good every day, and I am glad to count him my friend. Don't ever miss him. Dad
.
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
.

.These 5 links below are very important in my Journal and all my other writings, within these you can view it all. Dad .
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
.
In these 5 links above are the complete story of Dad and his journal, if you had nothing else but these 5 links you could go to all Dad's writing. Keep this list handy, it will save you time, and that is what I say is so precious. DAD.

. I am going to come up for air, I am not completely done, I will be around watching for something new to tell you, Since this will be it until I see you Monday morning, I hope with a smile and a cup of x bold. DAD
.
BYE BYE DAD .
© 2010 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com. .

12 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope that you and Mary both have a wonderful Christmas!

Sara said...

DAD,
I slept in a bit later this morning. Now, it is time to get ready for Christmas Eve dinner. Misty was already sniffing the coffee table in anticipation yesterday. She must know there will be plates of cheese and cracker there tonight. I'm sure my mom will sneak her a few bites!

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning and Happy Christmas Eve...

What a nice treat having Jim and Beverly take you and Mary out to lunch to one of my favorite chain restaurants. It is so nice to spend some quiet, relaxing time with our children and their spouses. It really is the best part of the holiday season. And tonight we will do just that with Sara and Jeff.

Wishing you, Mary and Prince love, joy, and peace. Merry Christmas 2010! ...Sara's Mom

egtara said...

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Karen A. Cooke said...

Merry Christmas to you and Mary! Love, your niece, Karen

Cindi @ Wishing for my Turn said...

Merry Christmas Dad & Mary too!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad ~ Mary and Princess Hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas Day ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Wishing you and all of your loved ones a blessed Christmas and a warm, safe, healthy, happy and prosperous New Year, with love from Jamaka and family <3

Lynne said...

Hello Dad and family! It has been awhile since I've popped into blog land but wanted to take a moment and wish you and yours a wonderful and Merry Christmas. May God bless you and thank you for sharing a bit of your day with each of us. You are such a blessing to those that get the opportunity to read up on your blog! Be blessed!

Steve Borichevsky said...

Merry Christmas, Dad! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday and look forward to your blog next year.

Becky said...

Merry Christmas to you, Dad, and to your family. I hope this will be a peaceful day. Our Christmas Eve here was very quiet and peaceful, just Jessie and I and our dog and 3 kitties. Thank you for sharing yourself with us, Dad. It is a gift that we enjoy all year round.

Anonymous said...

A Snowy Sunday Morning...

Looks like you did get a lot of snow in Knoxville. Isn't it beautiful from indoors! Too bad it is dangerous for driving and your Sunday plans. We drove for over 3 hours yesterday heading to Philadelphia for a baby shower and then 1 hour before arriving decided to turn around and head home. The forecast for Philly was for heavy winds, 6-8 inches of snow, blizzard conditions all being worse at the exact hour of the shower. We turned the car around and headed home. We'll remember Christmas 2010 as the year we spent 6 1/2 hours in the car and ate ham sandwiches at a rest area on the NYS Thruway. Of course we will also remember our delicious Christmas Eve dinner at Sara's and the wonderful gift they gave us...one of those high tech 4G phones.

Do enjoy the view from you window today, stay warm and drink coffee...just what I am doing now. ...Sara's Mom