Thursday, December 30, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY FIVE

" Time is so precious, please do not waste it.".
.
Good Morning.

.
It is hard to realize that a new year is almost here, 2011. I wonder what it will be like. We are so glad that God in his mercy hides the future from our eyes. What miserable creatures we would be if we knew today what was going to happen to us tomorrow, now we leave that in God's hand. And we know that he will do what is good and best for us. It is so good to have a Father that plans the best for us.
. .
. We are going to show you a Video that we used a few days ago, we hope to give you anew one sometime today. Dad,
..
On this one it says to only hit replay instead of the back button. Dad

.
We need to go to Sara's Dog Training blog and see how Sara, Misty and Oreo are doing this morning, They mean a lot to me and I can drink my coffee better when I know they are OK. Dad .
.
Tomato season will be here soon in my zone and many of you are already getting them in the ground, and others may be producing ripe tomatoes, so you see this is a year round business. You will be hearing a lot about tomatoes in the coming weeks.
.
Here below is a link that I always give my readers when they have a question for me. You will miss something if you don't read all the way to the end of page.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
.
This link below will be of interest to you. Dad.
http://www.gardenersnet.com/vegetable/tomato.htm
.
Solving some plant problems, click on link below.
http://www.gardenhobbies.com/veggies/tomatoproblems.html
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Geat Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
Jennifer White's Blog

John White's Blog
..
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
.
Dad's Memoirs If you read this don't any thing on me. Dad
...
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.

.You may see me running in and out a few times today, I will be back in the morning if my life is spared.

I have lots more to tell you about Smiles and Tomatoes.
...
" BE GOOD."

BYE BYE DAD
© 2010 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com. .



5 comments:

Donna said...

My mailbox was stuffed full of seed catalogs Tuesday. Burpee is my favorite one to look at.

Sara said...

I got a bunch of gardening catalogs this week too. Hard to think about the garden when it is under a foot of snow!

Prince looks like he likes to nap on the catalogs....maybe he's hoping you'll buy some catnip seed.

Hope you have a good day!
~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I laughed at Sara writing Prince is hoping for some catnip. I remember our cat Lizzie running circles in the house whenever she sniffed some catnip. I also got a catalogue from Burpee, just no time to look through it yet because looking also means buying!

I did look at CAM#3 and noticed a lot of your snow is gone and I'm sure your hoping it stays that way. I also enjoyed Jennifer White's photos of all the holiday activities she participated in as Miss Jonesborough. She makes a lovely representative for her city and community.

Your California friends are still having horrible rains, floods, mudslides...definitely not Sunny California right now.

Now to pour some coffee and look at some of your sidebars then off to get my hair cut. Do enjoy this lovely Thursday, it is a bit warmer up here...feels good. ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad just popping in to wish you and Mary and of course Princess a very Happy and Healthy New Year ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince Charming:

Hasn't this year gone by fast? Wishing you and your family a very safe, healthy, comfortable, and prosperous New Year, with the best tomato and rose seasons ever! and a lot of visitors to your wonderful Wildlife Habitat -- the better to make Prince purry! ;) Love to you all from Jamaka and fams <3