Monday, December 13, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY FOUR

" Time is so precious- please, please do not waste it "

Good Morning .
.
I am glad to see you on this cold monday mornin, we have a low of 24 this morning at 3 a. m with about 2 inches on the ground, maybe more in some places, maybe seeing and talking to you will help to warm me up.
.
Here below is a little thought, I think is good advice.
.
" At every step the child should be allowed to meet the real experience of life, the thorns should never plucked from the roses"
By Ellen Key- a Swedish educator.
.
.MYEVERYDAYLIFE .
Helen is back, I am smiling
.
http://www.recordrelics.com
I think that you will like this link above, click and view. DAD

.I am not sure if it is all right for me to use this link below, but it is so good and helpful to all us that I am going to take a chance, any of you can let me know if it should be removed. DAD
http://www.cdc.gov/.
.
I have talked to you a lot about abour Sara, Misty and Oreo, now Sara is going to show how they work together. But I still want to go to Sara's Dog Training blog and see my three friends after all I have not seen them since friday here below is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vm5B26Yd7M
( After you view this please click return button to continue )


CLICK here to watch a video of ol' Dad.

( After you view DAD'S Video you may need to click on the return button above at top and left to continue, Sorry)
.
Dad's Songbird and Roses Web Page View this link above and see if I look Happy. Dad .

DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Do you like fried green tomatoes ? Dad does. .

Dad's Memoirs You will enjoy reading about Dad from his birth.

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather
.

.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..I have already told you about this link. Dad.




..
. Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.

http://makingofahome.blogspot.com/.. I don't usualy use links that are mostly about politics, But Deb is a friend of mary'and I, and we love her. Useing this is not me saying that I agree with Deb in what she says or thinks, we all have our own ideas about things. DAD

.I am planning on seeing you again on Tuesday morning. DAD
.
I am sending Love and best wishes to all of my friends in 96 countries and over 3000 cities.
.
© 2010 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com.
.
BYE BYE DAD

8 comments:

Becky said...

It sure is nice to see you again and hear your voice again, Dad. I really enjoyed that poem.

You and Mary keep warm now.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dad!
No building snowmen for you today! Stay in and stay warm. :)
Talk to you later!
Love,
Vicki in Birmingham

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Snow and cold, a perfect combination for staying indoors with a hot cup of x-bold coffee and visiting friends right from your favorite seat in the house. You sure do have a lot of coffee mugs, probably gifts from your many blogger friends.

We had so much rain yesteday. Drove 5 hours from NJ and it never stopped. It was definitely better than ice or snow. We had fun with the grandsons. I spent a lot of time on the floor playing games and reading books.

It was delightful to see you today as well as to have you read to us. You know I enjoy closing my eyes and listening to a poem or book being read aloud. And "Age" was a good poem to listen to today. My friend's mother who just celebrated her 100th birthday in November passed on Saturday morning. She aged so very gracefully and she died very gracefully. She will be missed by many.

I have a feeling that you may just "have to" go outside today and maybe make a snowball or brush some snow off a bush or two, just to feel this gift of nature. Do be careful and do wear a scarf, we want to hear more poems from you. Have a wonderful Monday! ...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We are in the midst of a winter storm today. Blowing and drifting snow and it's 17 they say but wind chills take it down to zero or below. Take care there and keep warm.

John White said...

Dad,

Stay warm today. I just took Picabo for a walk & he loves the snow. Enjoyed your post as usual.

John

Helen said...

I saw all that snow on those cams. Saw a couple of birds but it looks like their feeders are full of snow. Don't you or Mary dare go out there and slip down. That wind will also slice you in two. All we had was the cold wind and flurries. Hugs, Helen

Hollie said...

Hello Dad! It sure was cold getting out this morning & heading in to work! We had flurries all day yesterday & a few this morning! I hope you & Mary stay all snug during this cold weather! Have a good night!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Prince will have a lot of fun watching the snow and the birds, won't he? Hope you are all staying warm and comfortable and enjoying the very beautiful seasonal weather. Out here it is 80 and sunny -- not quite Autumnal, but we have to be grateful for whaterver we have every day, yes? ;)

Wishing you all a snug, warm and good evening, with, of course, PURRS to the Prince... Love from Jamaka and fams