Thursday, December 23, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY #TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY

" Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
Good Morning .
.
I am going to ask about you first this thursday morning, I am in a pretty good humor this morning and I don't thing that I am going to give anyone any trouble today. We had a good bible study last night, studing James chapter 1. We also talked to Jim last night and found out that He and Beverly are commimg to see us this afternoon, this will be his first trip down here since his knee surgery, I am going to interview him on a video if he will let me. Dad
.
This first thing below is very interesting.Be sure an look it over.
..
At this time of year I would expect to see "Snow" sculptures but these are really amazing "Sand" sculptures". Almost as amazing as PEI Mussels. Joan.

http://www.funzug.com/index.php/artwork/sand-sculpture-art-by-prince-edward-island-canada.html

This above was sent to me by Joan, it is so interesting. You can read as much as you want to, and then click on the back button , to continue with the regular journal.
.
It's time for me go see my friends Jeff, Sara, Misty and Oreo, and I better not stay to long because Oreo is having a birthday today any way I will peep in at Sara's Dog Training blog and maybe get at least a big smile. DAD.
..
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
.....
.John White's Blog .. I just looked at Johns blog and I would call it execelent today, You look at it and you will be going back. DAD.
.....

LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
.
Shooting My Universe . Don" miss my buddy Steve, I have invited him to come to the smoky mountains , he is good. DAD
.
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather
.
Today. 12/23/12. For Dad's tomato garden.
Mix of sun and clouds. High 5C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 41F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

..
This below is right try it out today, Dad.

Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
In these 5 links above are the complete story of Dad and his journal, if you had nothing else but these 5 links you could go to all Dad's writing. Keep this list handy, it will save you time, and that is what I say is so precious. DAD.
.
I have enjoyed my visit with you this morning, and did I rember to give you a cup of my Sumatra x bold Starbucks coffee, it's been ready a long while.And it is good, Smile.
.
As usual I will be keeping pretty close, to keep up on anything tht might come up. We don't want to miss anything. I hope to see you Friday morning,
.
.I am sending Love and best wishes to all of my friends .
.
." The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal . Com."
.
.BYE BYE DAD
© 2010 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com. .

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

XMAS is near! A very good label for today's blog. How wonderful that you will be having a visit from Jim and Beverly. You may need an extra pot of Sumatra coffee.

I am visiting friends this afternoon and exchanging holiday gifts and greetings and this evening I will be seeing a Holiday Play at our local theater. So, the busy holiday schedule has begun.

I enjoyed Oreo's 4th Birthday video this morning and have a special treat for him. I also agree that Steve should visit the Smokey Mountains and produce some wonderful photos.. maybe even a Smokey Mountain Calendar. I love his Dragonfly Calendar and can't wait to begin using it on January 1.

Enjoy this day with your family. I'm sure many stories of Christmas' past will be told.
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

So glad you enjoyed your study and had safe journeys! Hope your visit is wonderful and that your interview goes well. Yes, those sculptures are truly amazing, aren't they? And your friend Steve has captured some very cute little birds for his post.

Wishing you all a warm and cozy afternoon/evening and extra PURRS for the Prince! Love from Jamaka and fams, drying out on the soggy We(s)t Coast

John White said...

Hi Dad,

Enjoyed your posting as usual....Glad you are in good humor & great to hear Jim is coming down. Say hello to Jim & Beverly for us.

Thanks for your good words about my blog. You have been a great help.

Hope you & Mary, Jim & Beverly & the whole family have a great Christmas Eve tomorrow.

John