14 years ago
Monday, February 2, 2009
SIXTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY SEVEN.
Good Morning.
....
'Time is so precious-do not waste it."
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .
....
Do you like Monday mornings, one is here anyway, so no need to complain. We need to get us a cup of either Tea or coffe and settle down for a good day. They will both be ready in about 15 minuets. Now smile.
....
Here is a suprise for you. A good Video.
..
I wan't to give credit to someone for this, but I hardly know who. So I hope that it is alright for me to show you this. It is good.
..
Be sure that you get your coffee or tea befor you click on the link. Then you can enjoy the Video and the drink Dad.
..
Click the link below to watch the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6lrMkXMZ9o
....
Information about Birds ....
..
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
..
IT IS A WONDERFUL BIRDING RESOURCE AND YOU CAN EVEN LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS ON LINE.
..
LEARN BIRD SONGS ( Click on this.)
....
Here is my thought for today.
..
" If I have wounded any soul today. if I have caused one foot to go astray, if I have walked in my own willful way, Dear LORD ,forgive !
..
" If I have uttered idle words or vain. if I have turned aside from want or gain,, lest I myself shall suffer through the strain, Dear Lord, forgive. "
...
This thought above is two verses from a hymn that Maude Battersby wrote.
....
http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/
....
If you missed any of those long entries that we used a few days ago you may still view them on the link above.'
....
Don't forget to look at my side panel, and I hope that it is useful to you, I know that it is to me. We will be adding several new things sometime today.Dad.
....
Our weather is still warm, at 3 a.m. this monday morning it is 45, and I think that it says a little sunshine but there is a slight chance of rain this afternoon. I am patiently waiting for spring time.
....
Mary and I had a nice Sunday, we were in our sunday morning meeting and then spent the afternoon at home getting a little needed rest. Now we we are looking forward to our wed. night Bible study . Genesis, chapter 6.
....
Dad's Smile Album
..
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
..
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album
....
It is always hard for me to write a blog on monday morning, I do not seem to have anything to say. So I guess that the best thing to do is to stop. so I am.
....
I do hope that I will be able to see you in the morning, I am not feeling the very best this morning. but I am trying to blame that on old age. Old age is something that is comming to a lot of us and we sure need to take heed to that saying at the top. " Time is precious- do not waste it."
....
Keep a smile on your face today if it is possible.
....
BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
..
865-850=5763
....
..© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.
....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
The video was good. Spring is around the corner, I can't wait. Thanks for the coffee
The video about planting seeds was very informative. Thanks for sharing. I also visited the song bird link. I listened to several of the birds. My cat, Tori jumped up here on the computer desk hunting the birds....LOL Thanks for sharing this link too. I saved it to my favorites list. I hope you get to feeling better soon. try to rest today. It's supposed to rain here today.
HUGS:)
Hopefully you got some sunshine today. We have it for the 2nd day in a row and even though it is just 32 degrees out it feels wonderful to us who have had below freezing and near zero for so long. Hopefully February is going to be kinder to us than January was. I know this winter has given me some aches and pains that weren't there before. I'm looking forward to nice warm days again. Hope you feel better and get your rest too. 'On Ya'-ma
Good morning, Dad, Ms. Mary, and Princess beauty! Hope you feel better as the day goes on. Looks like it's snowing over your way -- your WebCam looks beautiful! I enjoyed the gardening video and plan to do what they say about storing seeds in a jar in the refrigerator. My dad's prized Blue Larkspur seeds should be nice and safe there. ;) Have a good day; best to you all, and big PURRS to the prettiest furry girl in TN! ^^
Good afternoon Dad...looks like you have snow on the ground today from the looks of your cam. Its hard to believe it was sunny and 60 yesterday..we are wet and cold today! I try to appreciate each day, whether it be Monday or Saturday. :) Stay warm and dry! Love, Kelly
Hi Dad
I finally got my latest blog entry in. Since I have not blogged since December, I have missed reading other blogs as well. We had a great Monday. It was actually a warm 36 degrees today. Any day in Michigan when it isn't freezing is warm. I got the car washed and met friends for lunch after going to my senior fit exercise class. Just realized that George Beverly Shea is now 100 years old and in pretty good health besides. What a great heritage and gift from God to him. Loved and still love his music.
Post a Comment