Thursday, September 17, 2009

EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY THREE

Good Morning.
.
( Here is a link that you must see today. Dad.http://shootingmyuniverse.blogspot.com/ . )
...

" Time is so precious-do not waste it
.
" A smile is like a little wedge. That often keeps us from the edge. Of getting sad, or feeling blue..... I love to see a smile, don't you.''

..'Begin the Day with God." .
.
Interesting link about a smile. Dad.

.
http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?at_code=437459&no=385630&rel_no=1
.
Hi Dad. I thought you would like it!

It was written by a young woman who lives in Kathmandu , Nepal.
..
My friend Eric gave me the link above,
.
Sara's Dog Training That is where that I am headed right now. I need to see how Oreo and Misty made it last night. That link will take you right to Sara's blog. I don't see how Sara does all that she does. I am proud to call her and all her family my friends. DAD
.

http://shootingmyuniverse.blogspot.com/ .
This is Steve's link above. DAD
.
Hello Ray from Knoxville!

I’m so pleased that you have found my blog interesting. I try to make it a place that folks come, and if the photography is good enough, then they will forget about their troubles if only for thirty seconds. Please feel free to set up a link to my blog. I would be very grateful.

.
Best regards,
Steve Borichevsky

,
Well how are you this Thursday morning. I know that you are up and anxious to get to your job. ha.ha. You know that I am just teasing you. I think that we all are about the same in the morning, it just takes a while to get going.
.
I can help a little by having this Starbucks Coffee ready. I am using their Sumatra X Bold this morning. It smells so good this morning, sit down I am pouring this morning, DAD
.
Here is my thoughts for today, taken from the link that Eric sent me about smiles up above. Dad.




."A smile spreads a message of goodwill. A smile costs nothing but creates brightness to the life of all who feel it. .

A smile takes only a moment to make but can last forever in a memory.

They cannot be bought, borrowed, or stolen.A smile seems like the spring after a troubling winter, a sadness and discouragement in life.Therefore, smile as often as possible."

From OhMyNews

Rupa Kharel Reporter

.
Here is what AOL says about the local weather.
.
Today.. 9/17/09
.
Rain showers early then thundershowers for the afternoon. Humid. High 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall may reach one inch.

.
Jim is at home and feeling better, he may have a
blog today. I hope so. He does I looked, it is interesting please look at it at Tennessee Granddaddy
.
This is all for today, make this day a good one by doing your part. Smile and be kind to every one that you see today.


.

BYE BYE DAD.

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M.

.

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Smiles are so important. If we can start and end the day with one we are truly blessed indeed. Although I see some showers for you in your weather forecast I do hope those SMILES will find there way ! Have a great Thursday! 'On Ya'-ma

Helen said...

Good morning Dad, Glad that Jim is home and doing well. I am headed over to visit with Sara, Misty and Oreo also to see what kind of picture Steve has posted for us to look at today. I know it will be a good one. You and Mary have a great day even if it rains. Helen

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dad...I have my second cup of Sumatra with me. I should be very ready to work this morning and I will be working with a smile. You gave us so many reasons to smile. I enjoyed them all... Jim being home from the hospital; Oreo and Misty's smiles; Ray's amazing photos of a dragonfly; and your thoughts of the day taken from An Essay on Smiling all the way from Nepal. Your connect people all over the world and you do it with a SMILE.

Have a wonderful day. ...Sara's Mom

peggy said...

You can come up with the best things....everyone should take your advice and look at the blog, shootingmyuniverse, the pictures are just wonderful and the essay on the smile was certainly worth a moment it took to read. I appreciate all the good things you pass on to us.

Sara said...

What a wonderful article about smiles! Thanks for sharing the link.

It reminded me of something our school principal tells on the first day of school.

He says, "If your whole face lights up when you see a student, it will make a difference in that child's day."

Well, you have to smile like you mean it to make your face light up, so no wonder why it makes a difference!

A veteran teacher once told me, "Be kindest to the student you like the least. Smile, be generous and sweet. By the end of the year, they will be your favorite student."

It is amazing what a smile can do.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Those are beautiful photos your friend Steve has taken! I really love the ones of the dragonfly. They make me SMILE! ;)

Your Thoughts For The Day are right on point, as always, and of course when we practice this, it works! I'm enjoying my coffee, thanks, and SMILING.

Love to you both and may you have a wonderful evening. Jamaka and fams