.Here below is the thought that I promised you yesterday. My videos are working better today I like this thought very much. Dad.
." Time is so precious-do not waste it.''.
.
." A smile is like a little wedge. That often keeps us from the edge. Of getting sad, or feeling blue..... I love to see a smile, don't you
.
Begin the Day with God."
.
Below are some of the Sunflowers in the back yard. They belong to my friend and next door neighbor Ted. But he is letting my humming birds enjoy them. We are having more humming birds this year than I have ever seen. DAD
These two cams above # 1 & 2 are lighted and working. Cam # 3 will be installed in a few days, it will be a roaming camera, and I will be showing you things from all over the place.
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green By my Great Granddaughter, Mandy. I am proud of her. DAD.
You must read this today, Tennessee Granddaddy I thought that it would happen but it came sooner than I thought. Jim we have missed the boat again.DAD.
I am very proud of my smile album, I enjoy looking at it often. I have smiles from Australia ,Italy, Viet Nam and many more places. I have been looking here for yours this morning, but I don't seem to find it. Why don''t you send it to me now. DAD.
Here is what AOL tells us about our local weather for today.
Today...9/09/09.
Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm this afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
.Four A.M. is just a little early to go to Sara's house, but I am going to give you the way to get there now and you can go when the time is right. Click on this Sara's Dog Training and it will take you strait to Sara's blog where you will find a lot to smile about. Misty and Oreo have made me smile many times since I have met them. Thanks to you Sara for doing so much for us. DAD.
'I am going to stop with this for today, but as you know I will be back in the morning if my life is spared. I am hoping for a nice day for all of you. Do your part and it will be. Live your life to help others, just a smile and a little kindness will do wonders. It has many times for me. My many friends have been a help to me along life's pathway.
BYE BYE DAD
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M.

6 comments:
Good morning, Dad!
I hope you have a wonderful day! I have old photos of my grandparents, where my grandfather grew sunflowers in his garden. My grandmother was up on a ladder. His nickname for her was "Shorty", lol.
Have a blessed day!
Good Morning Dad! I thought I would stop by, have a cup of coffee, some conversation and a hug! I love those sunflowers, I have a few to volunteer under my bird feeders, but can't seem to grow them on my own!
I hope all is well in Knoxville today. Take care and say hello to Mary.
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham
Good morning Dad...
You are soo cute in your video, got a lil tear in my eye this morning listening to your message...thanks for sharing!!!
have a great day!
xoxoxox
Good Morning Dad,
I agree with Cindi. You look very handsome this morning. I see you are wearing your glasses again. I love all those windows you have there to look out of. The sunflowers are beautiful!
I enjoyed your thought for the day!
Love you & Mary
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
A wonderful Thought For The Day you shared with us, Dad, and thanks for it. (You know we love you, but I'll tell you so here!;) ) Those are some beautiful sunflowers your neighbor has! No wonder you have lots of hummingbirds visiting them. "My" birds haven't given me any sunflowers yet this year. Usually they drop some of their birdseed and I get sunflowers. We do have different grains, though, from the other kinds they've dropped.
Good luck with your third WebCam! and love from Jamaka and family
Hello Dad! I am going to try to keep on smiling today! Linda
Post a Comment