Good Morning.
.
''A smile is like a little wedge. That often keeps us from the edge. Of getting sad, or feeling blue..... I love to see a smile, don't you."
.
" Begin the Day with God."
.
Are you worried about this being Monday morning ? If you are please stop right now. We are going to make it fine, if we come in for our Starbucks coffee with a big smile on our face we will get a lot of smiles right back.
.
The coffee and tea are ready, sit down and I will pour you a cup. DAD.
.
Our third outside Cam that I have been telling you about is installed and can be viewed. It is completed all but the audio
(Yes you will be able to hear as well as see on this cam.)
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 . .. The lighted flag and to see where Princes is buried at the base of the flag.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 ..The lighted bird bath in back where a lot of birds are feeding.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 .. This Cam is our roving cam. It will be moved to where the action is. Possible several times each day
.
If you have any problem with this # 3 cam just send Dad an email and he will help you out.
.
white6416r@aol.com
.
We will keep you up to date as any changes are made. Dad.
.
Here are three things that cannot be recovered-
.
"The stone after the throw."
.
" The word after it's spoken."
.
" The time after it's gone."
.
I am going to do my very best to remember the three things above today. It could save me of many a heart ache. DAD.
.
I wan't to go and see Sara , Oreo and Misty. I did enjoy Sara's blog yesterday but I want to see if all is well there today. I think that you would rember this Sara's Dog Training and you know that it will take you right to her blog. Let's go see them and get our smile started. DAD
.
We are still having a few afternoon showers almost every day. The wet weather has hindered us in getting the tree cut down. It is a tall large tree and is going to be a big job. Since we have the # 3 Cam ready I am going to show at least part of the job. Here is what AOL says is going to hapen today.
.
Today...9/14/09
.
A mix of clouds and sun. High 84F. Winds light and variable.
.
ARTIC WEB CAM
.
Audio Bible
.
BrushStrokes
.
These links above are an example of what you can find on my side panel. I hope that if you need to see other things that you will go there. You will be able to see these below and many more.
.
Tennessee Granddaddy .. This is Jim.
.
There's No Place Like Home ..This is Sam.
.
Tomato Casual ..This is Reggie.
.
This is going to be enough for this Monday morning, you just keep smiling and being kind to everyone and the day will be good, And do let everyone know that you are content.
,
.
I wan't to see you again in the morning, and I will if I am able to get here. If I am a little late be sure and wait on me.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.
c..2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M.
.
14 years ago

7 comments:
I love this quietness, too. Let's just enjoy the quiet early morning together with our coffee. I hope this Monday morning finds you well, Dad.
Good Morning,
I love quietness also. That is one thing that I enjoy on my days off when everyone else is at work & school.
Good Morning ! The sun is shinning here in northern Ohio and has been for a few days now.
It'll be warm for us at 80 degrees they say. The sun is not as hot though this time of year.
I am going to try and SMILE my way through this Monday! 'On Ya'-ma
Good Morning and a beautiful morning it is here. Can't wait to get outdoors and enjoy it but first I had to have my coffee and a slice of toasted oat bread with homemade blueberry jelly and a visit with DAD and Sara. So I am SMILING now.
Life is good! Even better if you obey those 3 little rules you reminded us of today. Enjoy your day. ...Sara's Mom
Dad,
Your entries ALWAYS make me smile. You are just that great at making that happen.
Also, you are so good with this computer stuff...cams and links oh my!
Thanks for your hard work and especially the encouraging words.
Love you,
Nancy
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
So glad to hear your progress with WebCam#3! I cannot see any of them any more since changing my browser. ;( But I bet they are wonderful!
Thanks for the coffee -- I'm thinking about another cup. Yes, it's Monday and we have our work cut out for us, don't we? Have a wonderful day -- love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Oh, I like your "3 things that can't be recovered" sayings...especially the "word" one. Such an important thing to remember- especially when you are having a tough day.
I know I'm joining you kind of late, but I'll be keeping those quotes in mind for tomorrow.
Post a Comment