Thursday, September 10, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY SEVEN

Good Morning.
.
." Time is so precious-do not waste it.''.

" A smile is like a little wedge. That often keeps us from the edge. Of getting sad, or feeling blue..... I love to see a smile, don't you
.
"Begin the Day with God."
.
" Positive things happen to positive people."
( This last thought was given to me by Leigh Ann my next door neighbor. We are glad to have her as a friend. DAD ) .

.
I do not have time for a video of my thoughts this morning. Will it be all right to use the thoughts above for today's thought. I will have my video back in the morning.
.

I am ready for my Starbucks and it and the tea are ready, I wish one of you would voulenteer to pour this morning. I would just like to sit here and talk to you, and enjoy all the smiles that I am seeing this morning. That starts my day much better.
.
I am going to tell you the way to see Sara, Misty and Oreo. I know that school has started for Sara and I do not know when to go see them. But I am sure that Sara's blog will be on as usual. Lets look and see. We don't want to miss anything. Just click this Sara's Dog Training and you will be at her blog. Don't work too hard today Sara. DAD.

Be sure and look at this below from Eric.

.
Hi Dad. You can combine your twin garden loves, tomatoes and roses, by carving a tomato rose! See this link here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AcwtD9MdCU

Cheers, Eric.
.
Thanks so much to my friend Eric, who lives in Australia. He has been very helpful to me in the past few years. This video above that he sent is very interesting. Some of the other video's connected to the one he sent are also very good. Dad.
.
I do not sell Burpee products but I do show them to you when I think they are something that you might like. Dad.
.

Top Rated Perennials For Fall. To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
Here below is what AOL says about our local weather for today.
.
Today.. 9/10/09
Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing this afternoon. High 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
These two cams above # 1 & 2 are lighted and working. Cam # 3 will be installed in a few days, it will be a roaming camera, and I will be showing you things from all over the place. I should be hearing from Pamela and Michael today. DAD.

.

It Ain't Easy Bein' Green By my Great Granddaughter, Mandy. I am proud of her. DAD.
.
This is going to have to be all for this day. I will try and come back in the morning, if my life is spared another day. Have a good day, smile and let others know that you are content.

.
BYE BYE DAD
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M.

.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I will be happy to pour the coffee, today, Dad. You just sit right there and stay comfortable and enjoy your friends as they come by to say hello.

I think I will turn on the oven and make up a quick batch of muffins so that you and your friends can have a little bite to eat with this good Starbucks coffee.

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
That Becky is so sweet for taking care of us this morning! Thanks Becky! Tomorrow is back to work for me & I'll be working all weekend. I hope to drop back by Monday. You & Mary take care...

Love you both

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dad,

The coffee is poured and tasting delicious... nice and strong. The school buses are back on the roads this morning and I just have to smile as I look at all the children talking, laughing and so excited while waiting for their bus. They all look so nice in their fresh crisp clothes. I hope they start their first day back at school with a teacher as nice and carings as Sara.

It is a beautiful fall day here and I will spend some of it having lunch with a special friend. She is always positive and we enjoy our time together.

Enjoy your day. ...Sara's Mom

Helen said...

Good morning Dad and Mary. That coffee was delicious and so were the muffins that Becky made. I hope you both have a great day today. I have already visited Sara, Misty and Oreo this morning. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Sounds like you have very good neighbors and isn't that a blessing? I love my good neighbors (and the rest, I hope might be good in the future). Hope your WebCam plans go well! I am enjoying some fresh lemonade as it's very hot again today. Love from Jamaka and fams