.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ".
.
" Begin the day with God".
A poem by Emily Dickinson:
.
"They my not need me; but they might.
I'll let my head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity."
.
I hope that you are feeling real good this Friday morningnd I am feeling good and enjoying a cup of coffee. wish that you were here to join me. maybe you can Monday morning, I hope to be home by then. Dad.
.
. Please go to Sara's
this morning. Sara has some news for us thanks Sara. We do appreciate this news, Dad. .
This is all for today, I hope to talk to you in the morning.
BYE BYE DAD.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

5 comments:
Good morning Dad ~ I loved that little poem ~ hope you and Mary are both keeping well ~ Ally x
Thanks to your laptop and the internet I guess we can join you for coffee any where you go. I'm enjoying mine this morning and SMILING too as it is Friday! Have a great weekend!
What a beautiful poem Dad. Just beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend.
Sara
Hi Uncle Ray,
Glad that you and Mary were able to make it to Paris this year and glad that you have that computer to let us keep up with you. Tell all the relatives hello for me. Love, your niece, Karen
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Very nice poem, and good thought! Hope we're all sharing coffee together on Monday, too. ;) Safe journeys to you, as ever.
That's good that your friend took her dogs. More and more hotels/motels/inns realize that family comes in all species and they allow for that. We were very glad our Timmy cat was welcomed on a trip to Utah some years back. He was a wonderful guest, too. ;)
Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment