Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTY FIVE

Good Morning..
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ." .
,
"Begin the day with God." . .
,
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam . SEE THE BEAUTIES OF THE Smokies TODAY.
.
When I went to my bed last night I did not think that I would be able to write a blog this Tuesday morning, My DSL had stopped and Bell South told us it would be some time Tuesday morning before they could help. So I had my son Jim write the little note for me, so you would know what was going on. Thanks JIM for your help. Dad.
.
But I got a surprise when I checked it this morning at 4 a. m. it was working perfectly, so here is my first smile of the day.

.
I think that a cup of tea or coffee would taste good right now. I have both ready and I am ready to serve you this morning. The coffee that we have this morning is Starbucks Coffee and it is their Sumatra X Bold. That is good coffee. Now you relax just a few minutes as you sit here with me. Every thing is going to be alright. Start the day with good thoughts and the day will be more pleasant for you. Dad.
.
I think that if I just posted this Sara's Dog Training and did not say anything else that you would know what to do.. You have done it so many times before. we all know by now that this is a good place to get your first SMILE of the day. Just see this morning if you can keep from smiling when Oreo's and Misty's first picture comes up, I tried and I could not. Thank you Sara for all that you have given us, We do appreciate it. DAD.
.
Live simply.Love generously.Care deeply.Speak kindly.

.
If you like birds as well as I do you must look at this.
Ecobirder It is interesting. Dad.
.
Here is one that I never miss, Jim is my son that is one reason and the other is that I do enjoy all that he has to say. You will enjoy it, get ready to smile. Dad Tennessee Granddaddy .

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
These three cams are working. I am sorry that there has been a delay in getting the sound that I promised you, I hope that it will not be long until you will be able to hear the birds singing as you watch them . Dad.
.
Here is what AOL says about Tuesdays weather.
.
Today..10/13/09
.
Mainly cloudy. A few peeks of sunshine possible. High 71F. Winds light and variable.
.
This is going to be all for this day. I hope that I will be able to come back again in the morning , at my age I do not plan to far ahead. Don't get me wrong I am enjoying my old age. There is much yet to do and I want to do my best until the end of the journey. I am happy and content.

BYE BYE DAD. . .
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.



7 comments:

Becky said...

Good morning, Dad! Just wanted to say hello before I go off to sleep. Hope your day is a nice one. We had some rain in southern California tonight. It was the first we've had in many, many months. I think my roses are glad for it.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning ! So glad your dsl got back on line. If you're like me, you feel lost without it. It will be about 20 degrees cooler in Northern Ohio today. We expect a high in the low 50's. 70's would be nice but we just have to be grateful for what we have.
I hope your day is a great one!

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I'm so glad that everything is up & running right this morning. Oh, that coffee sounds great! I would love to have a cup while chatting with you for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad,
Sumatra X Bold? Wow! That sounds like potent stuff! OK, I will have a cup anyway!
What a surprise for me that I have a spare minute in the morning to stop by. I know you are happy your DSL is working...it is surprising how we get so used to having a computer whenever we want it and how aggravating it can be when it isn't available.
Have a good day Dad!
With much love,
Vicki in Birmingham

Helen said...

Good morning Dad, I took a look at the mountain web cam and those leaves are beautiful. Glad that your DSL is running fine for you this morning, You and Mary have a nice day. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

That Sumatra Extra Bold sounds like some serious java! Hope it's as good as it is bold. And hope your computer behaves! They can be cantankerous, can't they? ;)

We are FINALLY getting rain here. I'm so happy! We need it badly, but I hope the burn zones don't get slides. Rain's projected for today and tomorrow, at least.

Yes, the SmokyCam is GORGEOUS! How I miss the Autumn foliage up in the Mojave.

You have almost 10,000 visitors, Dad! That should bring a SMILE to you as it does to me!

Enjoy your afternoon and evening, and love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Carlene Noggle said...

HI DAD,
JUST CHECKING IN...HOPE ALL IN WELL THERE TENN...TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS,
LOVE,
CARLENE