.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
..http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.
.
I am making a change in the way I give you the weather report from AOL. This link above will give you a better idea of what is going on here. Just click on the link above and thank AOL. And you can also get your own local weather wherever you are by typing in your zip code or city Try it out. DAD .
His name is Boggin, he is the light colored one. Her name was originally Dolly, but I am calling her Dolly Cinnamon, trying to convert her to just Cinnamon as a new name for her. I don't think she cares what you call her as long as you have a bucket of sweet feed for her! LOL! Kelly.
( Note: Kelly has two Llamas I showed you one picture yesterday here is the other one today. DAD )
.
If I should be sick some morning I am wondering if Oreo & Misty would come to see me over here at my little office. I do think that they would, I can just see Sara now having them on a lease and the three of them running my way. But I am not sick this morning, I am feeling real good so I am going to click on this Sara's Dog Training and go see them. I am not there yet but I am already smiling. DAD.
.
Hi! I just read this over at Cindy's http://wishingformyturn.blogspot.com/2009/10/awoke-renewedagain.html , and thought it worth sharing with you --Lynne.
HANDY LITTLE CHART - GOD HAS A POSITIVE ANSWER:
.
YOU SAY
GOD SAYS
BIBLE VERSES
.
You say: 'It's impossible'
God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)
You say: 'I'm too tired'
God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)
You say: 'Nobody really loves me'
God says: I love you
(John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )
You say: 'I can't go on'
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)
You say: 'I can't figure things out'
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5- 6)
You say: 'I can't do it'
God says: You can do all things
( Philippians 4:13)
You say: 'I'm not able'
God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)
You say: 'It's not worth it'
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )
You say: 'I can't forgive myself'
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
You say: 'I can't manage'
God says: I will supply all your needs
( Philippians 4:19)
You say: 'I'm afraid'
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)
You say: 'I'm always worried and frustrated'
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)
You say: 'I'm not smart enough'
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)
You say: 'I feel all alone'
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
.
It has been a long time since I have said anything about a hike in the smokies, why don't we begin to think about that again. Dad..
.
Click on the link below.
.
http://www.hikinginthesmokies.com/ .
.
Our first fall trek (and the first without Laura) is the first weekend in November. There will be a few changes in our operations since Laura is gone. I will certainly keep you posted. The link above takes you to the one that Laura and I have use for several years. Lucy.
I made it fine with my eye doctor appointment yesterday. When we arrived, they asked me to fill out a form with health information etc. I filled it out without my glasses. So anyway the doctor examined my eyes and told me that most people who are in their nineties have some macular degeneration, but he said that I don't. He seemed surprised. He also said that as long as I'm seeing as well as I am, to just leave off the glasses. So that was it! I feel very thankful that I am blessed with good eyesight. I am writing this without glasses.
.
I know that you are going to be upset with me, I got so interested in all that stuff above that I forgot about our Starbucks Coffee . I hope that you still have time to wait. I can have a cup for you in about 5 minuets. Sorry about this. DAD.
.
I am going to go away now, We all need to get to our work place. I hope that we all can go in to our work place with a great big smile and being real nice and kind to those that work with us. Let them know that you are content and happy, Sending love and good wishes to all of you.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
You will find links to my three Cams over in the side panel.

9 comments:
Both Kelly's Llamas are beautiful and regal looking. Glad that your eyes are in such good shape. You are blessed to have such good eyesight. You and Mary have a blessed weekend. Hugs to you both,
Helen
Hi, Dad. I've been enjoying going back and reading the past few days of posts. Don't get by here as often as I'd like with working the two jobs and now getting ready to move. Love to you and Mary!
Good Morning Dad,
I'm glad that you got a good check up from your eye doctor! That's truly amazing. Thanks for having my coffee ready!
GOOD MORNING! I am SMILING here as it's FRIDAY. I really am thankful for every day, it is just that Friday means the weekend is here once more. I'm glad you did well with the eye exam. How wonderful to have good eyesight like that.
Good morning Dad, I just popped to say hello. Yes, I have to get to work early today. I'm teaching a class today to my engineering buddies. This not my profession, just something above and beyound the call of duty.
Good Morning DAD... I just noticed my cup of coffee is not next to me...better go into the kitchen and get it so I can share a cup with you this morning. ..... Ah, that is good!
I got a big smile from seeing Cinnamon. What a beauty! I know nothing about Llamas and now I want to learn about them. Cinnamon looks like such a gentle creature. I'll also be checking out Hiking in the Smokies to learn about Hiking with a Llama. I'm sure it would be a wonderful adventure but I will have to do it from my comfortable chair. I'm sure there are a few llama farms near here and I may have to check them out when the grandsons come to visit. Thanks for introducing me to these delightful creatures.
Len is back from his first walk of the day and his lesson on getting in and out of the car. We may be able to go for a drive today and stop for lunch somewhere. I think Len would enjoy that.
Glad to hear the eyes are still good. Once my aunt couldn't see well enough to do her beautiful embroidery the days became long and difficult for her. Though you don't have to wear your glasses indoors I hope you'll wear sun glasses when out in your garden to protect those sparkling eyes.
Have a good day. ...Sara's Mom
Grandpa,
The coffee sure is good this Friday morning. I love you and Aunt Mary so much, and I hope you have a "spook-tacular" weekend! ;)
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Love the llama this post! Not QUITE sure of the name, but the darker one. A beauty!
Oh, I'm so happy to hear about your wonderful eye checkup! You know, my dad had this happen, too. He wore glasses most of his life, and reached a point where he didn't need them any more. ;)
Your "You say - God says" brought tears to my eyes, and it brings hope and strength as well! To be able to remember these when times are hard would be a real blessing -- thank you for sharing!
Have a wonderful evening and a very good weekend. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Hi Ray, hope this finds you & Mary doing well. Good to hear about the eye exam going well. Hope my eye sight will be as keen as yours when & if the lord lets me live to see an old age . To be in great condition at 96 is truly amazing. The lord is good to thode who keep his commandments to the end. Just wanted to say hi & sending love,smiles your way. All my brothers & sisters are in my thoughts & prayers often. Say hello to everyone down there for me. Liked that chart about God having an answer for all things. I will probably come back to this often & read again. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow in meeting. Talked to Glen last night. They were getting ready for Convention over there.
Post a Comment