Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dad's 95th Birthday

Hello Everybody, this is Jim writing this entry in Dad's Journal. I wanted to surprise him with a Happy Birthday greeting. Mary has written an entry too.

I made a special entry for Dad today in the post on my blog. Click below to see my Birthday Greeting for Dad:

                   Happy Birthday Dad!

See Mary's Entry below... It's really good!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

And another Happy Birthday to you Dad! Helen

Anonymous said...

Another Happy Birthday wish for you Dad!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dad!

You are the best and you're coffee is wonderful!

Hugs and love to you my friend.

De

Anonymous said...

You and your sister Mary are awesome children of Dad's...
Happy Birthday to a wonderful man...your Dad!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to one of my most favorite bloggers, my most favorite people! in the whole world!!
Much happiness to you today and always...

Love you dad!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Jim your Dad is indeed a very special person. I am just glad I have met him, even if its over the internet. You can just feel his positiveness and good vibes..they pass right through his page to me, and I love to come and visit your Dad so much. Love, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Nancy is sending over happy Birthday Wishes to Dad!
Ann:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and many more! Janie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !!!! God bless and keep you..