Thursday, September 25, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY FOUR.

Good Morning.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."  

 

"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."

It's early but I am ready for a cup of that good hot coffee.  What about you ? It will be ready in about 10 minuets, don't go away, sit down there and talk to me while we wait.

Today is the first day of our convention that we have told you about. Mary and I will leaveing home at 9 a.m. this morning.  We will be comming home for the night, We are looking for helpful days and I know that we will not be dissapointed,

 

  • Picture by Dad.         

  •     

  •  Sit down here with me and have Tea or Coffee, they are both ready. DAD.

  • My cart is back and in perfect shape, I tried it out yesterday afternoon. When our convention is over we hope to get back on schedule.

  • Posted on 24 September 2008 by tomatocasual.com
    Florida Tomato Growers to Hold Contest and Tour

    By Vanessa Richins

    The Salmonella scare certainly hurt the tomato industry a lot as consumer trust fell and many places stopped carrying tomatoes.

    The FDA ultimately discovered that other sources were really responsible for the Salmonella infections.

    Now the growers are trying to win back customers and bring the tomato back to the level of popularity it used to enjoy.

    The Florida Tomato Committee will be bringing the Florida Tomato Culinary Art Tour to 15 different cities throughout the Eastern United States. These cities are : Read the rest of this entry »

  • This will just bea quick run by, I will try tosmile and wave at you, it will at least let you knowthat I am still alive and as mean as ever.  It will take about 5 minuets of your time. Dad...
  • I do always have my cell phone with me, it is o.k. if you would like to call me.   865-850-5763.

  • I don't think that I have mentioned this before, I use VERIZON for my cell phone service and if you happen to use the same your call to me would be free. I am sure that is right but you might check it out with the company  Verizon where you live.

  • SYDNEY, NEW SOUTHWALES (AUSTRALIA)

     

    LONDON, ENGLAND (UNITED KINGDOM)

  • Bye  Bye  Dad.

    Keep  Smiling.
  •  
  • I hope to see you for a short post in the morning.

  •  
  • Please READ THE REST OF DAD'S journal.

  • 11 comments:

    white6416r said...

    This is Dad just checking, at the moment it looks like you post coment in regular spot and then save up aboee,  DAD

    gen0507 said...

    Good Morning Dad,
    I hope you & Mary have a wonderful time at the convention!  I'm glad that your cart is back.  Thanks for having the coffee ready!  Well I'm off to work!

    Hollie

    geocachelinda66 said...

    Dad, the coffee sure is good this morning, thanks for letting me visit with you this morning!  Linda

    marainey1 said...

    Good morning !  I hope you are blessed with a great day!  'On Ya' -ma

    springangel235 said...

    Good morning Dad,
    So happy your cart is back up and running...and you and Mary have a safe trip too.
    I love your outdoor cam...always able to access it on my end...
    Have a great and safe day!!
    Hugs and love,
    Joyce

    kanth81842 said...

    Good Morning Dad, the coffee just hit the spot.
    So glad your trusty cart is back up and running, I know I would be lost without my 4Wheeler around the place. You, Mary and Jim have a wonderful time at the convention and don't let Jim talk you into eating out too often. He is on a diet you know. See you Monday,
    Boyd

    madcobug said...

    I am so glad that you got your cart back Dad. Have a good day with Mary and those other folks at the convention. Helen

    fowfies said...

    Morning Dad. :) You and Mary have a great time today at the convention. It is a beautiful day out there for it. Enjoy yourselves and see you when you get back. I did have a cup of coffee this morning, but I think I will help myself to some more if you dont mind. ;) I hope you will take some pictures at the convention and show them on here. Love, kelly

    vfetui said...

    Hey Dad,
    I know you aren't home right now, but I thought you wouldn't mind my helping myself to a cuppa Joe.  I hope you and Mary are enjoying your convention and having a wonderful time.  Be sure and try to rest some today, even if the convention is uplifting, it still makes for a long day!
    Take care of yourself and say hello to Mary.
    With love,
    Vicki in Birmingham

    sangrialel said...

    Have a great time at the convention dad, I hope you learn lots of new things that you can use.  Linda

    jmuhjacat said...

    Safe journeys and may you and Ms. Mary receive comfort and lots of benefit from the convention before coming home to the best comfort of all -- a certain fluffy beauty! ;)

    Best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess ^^