Good Morning.

Picture by Sara who lives in Italy, Her beautiful dog's name is Teo. He brings a smle to my face. Dad.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."
How do you feel on this Saturday morning ? I guess I am feeling as good as could be expected, I can at least smile.
I did not get to make my 7 p.m. visite with you yesterday. The problem was that my cart suddenly stopped on me. I have not found out what is wrong but I think that it may be needing new batteries. I should be able to get that fixed by monday. So I will be walking untill then.
Mary and I are going to be getting ready today for our Sunday morning meeting which means so very much to us.
I am going to get our tea and coffee ready because I know that the most of us needs one or the other every morning. Have a seat I will be right back.


Each morning 9 a.m.
In the afternoon, 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
This will just be a quick run by, I will try to smile and wave at you, it will at least let you know that I am still plodding on. It will take about 5 minuets of your time. Dad...
I do always have my cell phone with me, it is o.k. if you would like to call me. 865-850-5763.
By Vanessa Richins
I guess I’m just a big kid.
I love to place tomatoes in my mouth and squeeze until the seeds pop out.
There’s just something so amusing about doing this.
However, I wouldn’t be able to do that with one of Burpee’s new tomatoes for the 2009 season. Dubbed “Sweet Seedless,” it is the first tasty seedless tomato.
It took them 6 years to perfect the Sweet Seedless. In previous experiments, plant breeders had been able to produce tomatoes that were seedless, but they didn’t taste good, or have a good texture.
In addition to being tasty and seedless with a good texture, the Sweet Seedless is resistant to diseases and hardy.
This may bring a question to your mind. If the Read the rest of this entry »
Click on this above and see some of the last 100 visitors that we have had. Dad.
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA (AUSTRALIA)



I hope to see you on monday morning, or I might hear from you when I am out there on the cam. Love to all of you. Keep smiling.




12 comments:
Good morning! It is supposed to be another bright and beautiful day in Southern, MD. My sister and her family are working with my parents for their first garden at my parents home. It pales in comparison to yours, but I will have to take a picture of it sometime and send to you. I think they have done quite well. My grandfather used to have a beautiful garden every year, with vegetables (including tomatos) and flowers of so many sorts and variety. He had a true gift. This will be the first time our family has tried to do a garden without him, and it makes me smile remembering how much joy he brought to us. I hope you have a lovely day.
The comments seem to be working rirht today, Wonder what happened, DAD
Dad, I missed you at 7. I hope you get your cart fixed soon. I was reading the article about the seedless tomatoes and for some reason I just don't think I would enjoy them as much as the seeded ones. I guess it does have to do with that biting into a cherry tomato and feeling the seeds squish out! Linda
Good Morning Dad,
What a beautiful dog! Thanks for the coffee...Mmmmm...just what I needed! I just checked the cam....the breaking of a new day! Just beautiful! I hope you get your cart fixed soon! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Hollie
Good morning Dad, I believe Sara's beautiful dog is giving everyone a welcoming smile this morning. It is a beautiful dog. I saw that beautiful birdbath yesterday. I tried two times this morning to pull your cam up do I could see if the birds were out early but all I got when it came up was a box with a red X. I will check back later to see if it comes up. Those seedless tomatoes sound delicious. Have a wonderful weekend with Mary and Princess and your church friends. Hugs to all, Helen
Just to let you know I just got the cam pulled up and did two cars passing by on the road. Helen
I'm making my usual J-Land rounds this beautiful Saturday morning. As always, you've made me smile! I just love reading along here. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Martha :-)
Hello Dad, I hope your weekend is wonderful and that you enjoy your sunday meeting. Linda
Hello Dad just popping in to wish you a safe and happy weekend ~ have a blessed day tomorrow ~ Ally x
Looks like a beautiful day today in the Smokies, Dad! Love to see your bird feeders and fountain, too. Hope you, Ms. Mary, and the Princess beauty are having a relaxing, happy weekend. We are here, too. It's warm and sunny, but the nights are getting cooler and we can tell Autumn is on the way.
My best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^
HELLO!!! YOU MAKE ME SMILE.EVERY TIME I GET TO CATCH YOUR JOURNAL .MY PARENTS ARE GONE AND THEY AS YOU LOVED TO HAVE A GARDEN.I HAVE TRIED TO GROW IN POTS,GARDEN SLIPS NO LUCK ON TOMATOES,SQUASH AND CUCUMBERS I DO OK.BUT I LOVE TOMATOES.THANKS FOR SHARING YOU ARE SWEET TO GIVE YOUR TIME TO US WE ARE THE ONES BLESSED.
kentuckybluey@aol.com Have a bless day Sunday do something for you.
Good afternoon Dad,
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday!!
Hugs to all,
Joyce
Post a Comment