
Good Morning..
Our good friends and neighbors, Ted and Jessica, just returned from a trip to South Dakota. Here is a picture they took of some buffalo crossing the road! Good Picture, Ted! I will be showing you some more pictures later that they took.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM is good this morning.
( If you have any problem viewing Dad's cam just send me an email and I will help you. white6416r@aol.c
Time is so precious-do not waste it. © 2008 by Ray F White.
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
A cup of good Tea or Coffee, will help you get started on this new month, they are both ready and waiting on you.So now I am sitting here by myself waiting to see you sometime today. It is hard to realize that this is September, but it has come and it just reminds us again that " Life is swiftly passing by." Let's put all that we have left of it in seeking to help someone in the path of life. That is the only thing that is worthwhile.
We have a good friend who is having a Birthday today, and we want to be the first to tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Michael. Dad & Mary.
Yesterday I noticed that someone in Nigeria, Africa was reading our journal. You can see that by looking at the visitors map. We appreciate these readers so much, and we hope that we can bring a smile to your face. Dad.
Please READ THE REST OF DAD'S journal. just click and it will take you there.

By Kira Hamman



10 comments:
The comments seem to be working this morning, don't feel obligated I realize that this a national holiday, and you do need your rest for tomorrow morning. Love to all of you. Dad.
Dad, I hope you have an enjoyable Labor Day. That coffee sure is good this morning. I am still recovering from surgery and trying to shake the effects of the medications. All in time I suppose. Today is my daughter's birthday also! She is 9! I couldn't of asked for a better girl! Linda
Good morning!
Yep, September is here! That means two other great people are having birthdays tomorrow -- me and you! :-)
I'll be off to work early tomorrow so let me just say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY now, in case I don't have a chance to stop by in the morning!
Martha
Good Morning Dad,
It's a nice cool morning here. I love it! Thanks for having the coffee ready! Mmmm The cam is working great this morning. I've been out watching my little birdies... Happy Birthday to your friend Michael! I loved Ted & Jessica's photo. That must having been an amazing experience! Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful Labor Day!
Hugs,
Hollie
Good Morning Dad, I have been gone for a bit, but i am back home now. I am glad to hear that things have been going well for you! Have a great day. Linda
Hey Dad,
That picture of the Bison makes me want to be there or out West somewhere in wide open spaces. Thanks for sharing that. When we were reading your journal, Micah said he knows someone whose birthday is tomorrow and we want to be the first to wish you a happy birthday Dad!
Have a wonderful day.
With love,
Vicki and Micah in Birmingham
Dad,
Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow and a lazy labor day today. Brenda
Hi Dad, that BIG tomatoe is just TOO BIG!!! It looks deformed and I don't think I'd want to eat it.... yuck!!! BUT IT IS BIG!!! LOL!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day today!!
Joann
Happy Birthday to Micah. That is one big ugly tomato isn't it. That is a great picture of those buffalo. I hope you and Mary are having a great day. My daughter from GA is visiting us today and brought lunch with her. We enjoyed that very much. Helen
Beautiful buffalo, Dad -- hope your friends will share more photos!
I'm with you on the tomatoes -- flavor and texture are what I prize, and I usually find them in the small varieties. But I can understand growers being proud of those heavyweight ones, too!
May you, Ms. Mary, and the lovely Princess have a wonderful, relaxing week. Your WebCam is great and your land is lovely.
Best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^
Post a Comment