Friday, September 19, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & TWENTY NINE.

Picture by Mary.

 Good Morning.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."  

 

"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."

  • I hope that all of you are feeling well this morning, I am feeling a lot better since I have slowed down just a little. And since this is friday morning that makes me feel even better.

  • I am going to get our tea and coffee ready because I know that the most of us needs one or the other every morning. Have a seat I will be right back.

  • Everything is ready, I have done my part now it's time for you to do something for me, I need a big smile out of you as you drink your tea or coffee with me. And we must make up our minds to be cheerful, and kind to all that we are with today. and we can make it a brighter day by smiling a lot.
     

  • The Cam is showing the front yard this morning. We are not completly done with it, there will be more bird feeders and better arranged. Please notice the bird bath. Dad...

  • A few of you have asked me why I did not appear on the Cam more often, and wave and smile at you well I am going to try. Here are the times that I am  going to try and be out there. Rain or shine. Dad.

    Each morning  9 a.m.

  • In the afternoon, 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.

    This will just be a quick run by, I will try to smile and wave at you, it will at least let you know that I am still plodding on. It will take about 5 minuets of your time. Dad...

    These times my be changed when I am unable to  be there. The times quoted are Eastern  Daylight Time. If you would want to call me, I will have my cell phone with me.    865-850-5763.

    I recevied a few calls yesterday, it was fun, do it again. Dad.

     

    BIELEFELD, NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN (GERMANY)

    QUELUZ, LISBOA (PORTUGAL.)

    Map IP Address

  • To see a list of some of our recent visitors click on the above. Dad.

  • Be sure and see what  Jim  has to say today, I know that he will make you smile, He went fishing yesterday, I hope that he had a good day. Dad... 
  • http://tennesseegrandaddy.blogspot.com/
  • THE TWO SMOKY CAMS BELOW.
  • Picture by Dad.

    This is a Brandy Wine from my Tomato Gardem four years ago.

  • I must bring this to a close, I have an appointment with a foot doctor this morning at 10 a.m. Nothing wrong just a little check up.

  • I am feeling very good this morning, and I am going to travel slow today so I can keep in that condition. Why don't you do the same.

  • I hope to see you in the morning, or I might hear from you when I am out there on the cam. Love to all of you. Keep smiling.

  • 11 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    This is Dad, I am just trying this out to see if it does what I told you that it would do. Smile,  DAD

    Anonymous said...

    LOL, I hope it did??  I did not quite understand where you wanted us to post our comments but I hope I'm doing it right.  Good Morning!  I hope your appointment goes well.  It is beautiful here in Maryland today.  We have lots of squirrels too in our yard to the delight of my dog, she loves chasing them.  I loved your thought for the day and intend to share it with my family.  God Bless!

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning Dad,
    Thank you for having my Coffee ready!  I hope everything goes well with your foot dr. appt.  Be careful!  Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Hollie

    Anonymous said...

    Hope I can catch you today!  Linda

    Anonymous said...

    What a great picture. Good stuff.

    You guys amaze me with all the stuff you do. :-)

    Glad to be your friend

    Deb

    Anonymous said...

    GOOD MORNING ! I am up and smiling as I got to sleep in this morning.  It's a vacation day for me.  It's always nice to have a short work week.  Hope all is well and you enjoy your day.  'On Ya' -ma

    Anonymous said...

    Grandpa, I am watching you on your Web cam right now!! =) It is so great! You and that kitty are so cute! I am sitting here drinking my coffee and you have made me smile! =D

    Tell Aunt Mary and Princess I said hello. I love you both so much!
    Mandy

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning Dad, I enjoyed talking with you today. I hope your Doc's appointment goes well today. Mary's squirrel pic is beautiful. Until later. Love to you and Mary. Helen

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning Dad.  I hope your appt goes well.   At least it's a "foot in the right direction!!"  Ha ha.
    Great squirrel pic by Mary...

    Love you,
    Nancy

    Anonymous said...

    AH HA...I see that little bugger on the feeder! We used to have so many at the old house. So many that they would destroy my feeders. I did put up some interesting squirrel feeders for a while that entertained both them and me. I got one of those twirly ones where you stick the corn cobs on the ends, that was a lot of fun to watch. I hope your foot appointment goes well this morning and you get back soon. I am smiling so big today. Feel pretty good myself. I hope to see you on the cam later today. Love, Kelly

    Anonymous said...

    Mr. Squirrel!  He's here with me, too -- eating all that bird seed and getting plump and happy.  I always love to see him, and one of my bird feeders is for him if he wants to take advantage of it (HE DOES). ;)

    Wishing you safe journeys and a good report at the foot doctor's, Dad.  As the Queen of Bad Feet, I empathize and am glad it's just a checkup.

    Hoping for a good, peaceful, quiet weekend for us all.  My best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty -- she must really love the views with all the bird feeders! ^^