Saturday, September 27, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY SIX.

Good Morning.

  •      

  •              Picture by Dad. 

  •  Sit down here with me and have Tea or Coffee, they are both ready. DAD.

  • "The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."

  • "Time is so precious-do not waste it."  

  •  
  • This is all that I am going to have time for this morning. All is going well with us, and we hope that all is well with you.

  • I hope to see you early Monday morning with a smile and a good cup of coffee or tea.

  • Bye  Bye   DAD.

  • Keep  Smiling.
  •  
  •  
  • Please READ THE REST OF DAD'S journal.

  • 8 comments:

    ab45yui said...

    Have a good weekend!  I have to work this weekend, so will not get much rest.  God Bless.

    geocachelinda66 said...

    Dad, I hope that you have a restful weekend!  Linda

    gen0507 said...

    Good Morning Dad,
    The coffee sure is good!  I hope have been having a good convention!  i know you'll need a lot of rest after it's over.  I know that it will be a good kind of being tired though.  Have a good weekend!

    Hollie

    lifes2odd said...

    Good morning Dad! I hope you have a great weekend!
    Martha :-)

    madcobug said...

    Good morning Dad, I hope your and Mary's day goes well at the convention today. I know you both are tired but you will get revived today. Hugs to you both, Helen

    vfetui said...

    Hey Dad,
    Just thinking about you at your convention and hoping you are getting revived and refreshed from it.  I am sure these long days are tiring, but I will bet it is a good kind of tired that will provide a good nights sleep.
    With love,
    Vicki in Birmingham

    jmuhjacat said...

    Hi, Dad!  May you and Ms. Mary enjoy the last day of the Convention, and have a safe journey home.  I just checked in, and all the birdfeeders and the fountain look great.  

    Look forward to seeing you on Monday!  Best to you all, and big PURRS to the pretty Princess girl ^^

    sangrialel said...

    Hope you have a great weekend!  Linda