Friday, September 5, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & SEVENTEEN.

 

Good Morning.

  • Time is so precious-do not waste it.     © 2008 by Ray F White.

  • "The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

  •  
  •  In Dad's back yard. See the birds and watch Dad work. In the spring this cam will be watching the tomatoes grow, from the day that they are planted. DAD
  • My sister Helen and I. Taken September 4, 2008

    Picture by Mary.

    My sweet sister Helen gave us a big surprise. She invited us to have dinner with her at The Regas restaurant here in Knoxville on Thursday p.m. She also invited our friends Don & Martha. We did have a wonderful time and a delicious dinner. I am sure that many of you have had a meal at Regas. when you were passing through Knoxville.

    Picture by Mary.

    Sweet memories, when I was a little boy nothing was better than a moon pie and a coke.  DAD

    Are you feeling good this morning, well you want to remember that it is  Friday morning and you know what that means.

    I am going to get our tea & coffee ready, it will be waiting on you in just a jiffy, and I for one am ready for it, so you come on in here, I won't frown at you this morning I do feel like smiling.

  • Please join us in this FLY THE FLAG campaign and PLEASE forward this Email immediately to everyone in your address book asking them to also forward it. We are trying to get the word out all across this great land and into every community in the United States of America.   

  • . THE PROGRAM:
     
    On Thursday, September 11th, 2008, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment and buisness, I have my backyard flag lighted and as you can see on my cam is is visable day or night.  DAD.
  • Be sure and see what  Jim has to say today, I know that he will make you smile,  Dad....

  • RECORD  RELICS   BE SURE AND LOOK AT THIS TODAY.

  • Purchase  Knob   In  the east.

  •  

  •  In Dad's back yard. See the birds and watch Dad work. In the spring this cam will be watching the tomatoes grow, from the day that they are planted. DAD.

  • WEATHER     This is AOL weather.
  •  
  • WEATHER . COM    

  • Map IP Address

  • Check the link above, here are three countries that I have heard from this morning. Zurich, Switzerland. Beling, China and Tokyo Japan. This is interesting to me,  DAD.


  •  

    "First wash the inside of the cup, and then the  outside will become clean, too."  (Matthew  23:26)


  • AOL is hinting that I need to stop, maybe I can slip in more later in the day. Dad

  • Please READ THE REST OF DAD'S journal. just click and it will take you there.

  • Bye  Bye   Dad.

  • 10 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning Dad,  I know it is Friday and I should be happy about that but I am just so tired I want to go back to bed for a few more hours.  But I can't, work is calling, I better get some coffee in me!  Linda

    Anonymous said...

    What a lovely sister you have, how nice you could get together.  I just wanted you to know that my flag is always flying. It's a shame some folks have to be reminded.  We have so much here that is taken for granted.  Have a great day !

    'On Ya' - ma

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning Dad ~ I see you are Flying your Flag and I love it and your Garden is lovely ~ I am looking forward to Spring and watching you plant your tomatoes ~ That is such a lovely picture of you and your Sister Helen ~ thank you for my "Cuppa" and your company ~ Ally x

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning Dad,
    I slept a little later this morning, because I'm taking a vacation day!  The picture of you & your sister is very nice.  That was so sweet of her.  I know you all had a great time.  Thanks for the coffee.
    Hugs,
    Hollie

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning Dad,
    What a beautiful sister with her handsome brother...how nice!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend...hugs and love,
    Joyce

    Anonymous said...

    That was nice of your sister inviting you all to dinner Dad, That is a very good picture. I looked at your cam this motning but all was quite out there. My grandmother used to love a moon pie with an RC cola. I used to like them myself. I can't have them now though due to be a diabetic. Have a nice weekend. Helen

    Anonymous said...

    I know you and Helen had a nice visit and dinner together. :) Funny you should mention moon pies. I just got some from Freds yesterday. We got a box of strawberry and a box of vanilla. I also found RCs on sale at Ingles...so now we have moon pies and RC cola! Just like old times. :) I hope you have a good day today. Hugs to you, Mary, and Princess. Love, Kelly

    Anonymous said...

    Morning dad...thanks for the yummy coffee!    Have a good day.
    Love,
    Nancy

    Anonymous said...

    Looks like another beautiful day out your way, Dad!  I enjoy your Thought For The Day -- another one to ponder and put into practice! -- and the picture of you with your sister makes me SMILE.

    Have a wonderful evening and my best to you all.  Big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^

    Anonymous said...

    Well Happy Birthday! I know I'm a little late. I just wonted to stop by to check on you and say Hello.
    Terrie