Saturday, March 28, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRE & NINETY FIVE

( Good Morning, this is Sunday Morning 3/29/09 at 5 a.m.I do not write an entry on Sundays, but I was thinking during the night that today would be a good time to look at the eagle family. Here is the way to get to their house, and I am sure that they will be at home all day.

Eagle Web Cam This link will take you right to her nest. And the eagles will be very glad for a visit.)

DAD.

Good Morning.

Time is so precious-do not waste it

BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

I am always glad to see Saturday morning again, on this day some of us can rest a little longer. I hope that we have a better day as far as the weather is concerned, Friday was a miserable day for me. It rained most of the day, and it was a very dismal day, maybe this day will be better.

Well it is 3 A. M. on Saturday morning and from where I sit every thing looks very good. I did get a very good rest and I believe that after I have had at least two cups of this Starbucks Coffee that I will be smiling and ready to face the conflict.

I am so thankful to my friend that sent me the Starbucks Coffee gift card, they will never know how many smiles it could be making around this world this morning .




Dramatic Ornamental Grasses To view this Click Here

Here is the weather report for the Tennessee Valley, the temperature at 3 a. m. was 57 and we expect to see a high of 65 today, but I do not like this showers and thunder storms.

It's time for us to look at those 3 baby Eagles, I think that it will be light enough very soon so that you can see what is going on up there.

Eagle Web Cam

This link will take you right to her nest. And the eagles will be very glad for a visit from you. If you get to talk to them tell them that Dad said to " Hang in there."

I will be glad to hear from you with any tomato questions that you might have with your tomatoes, I may not be able to help you much, but I would like to try. Here is my email white6416r@aol.com we could at least meet one another and have a little friendly talk, and we could have a cup of coffee, and I do mean this for any where in this world that you may call home.

I have a job to do this morning that I am dreading, I need to clean and fill all of the bird feeders, and as you know it has been raining so much that the feeders may be in bad shape, the wet weather really messes up the bird feed, but I think that I can handle it.




DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Views and Tomato News
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Gatlinburg, TN Web Cam
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam


Here is my thought for the weekend.

" Come ye yourself apart and rest awhile, Weary I know it , of the press and throng; Wipe from your brow the sweat and dust of toil, and in my quiet strength again be strong."



Used by permission from R.L. Allan and Son of Glasgow Scotland.

I appreciate the thought above very much, without this rest I don't think that I could make it. Our plans for Sunday are as usual, our Sunday morning meeting and then a home cooked meal in Dad's kitchen. We are expecting one of our preachers to be with us for the meeting and then have lunch with us. We feel that we do have so many good things to come our way.

As you already know that I will not have a journal tomorrow. Sunday is my day off, but I do check my email. I hope that all goes well with you over the weekend. Smile and be Happy and content if you possibly can. I will see you on Monday morning, if my life is spared. Sending Love from Dad and Mary to you wherever you are, we will be thinking about you.

BYE BYE from DAD.

white6416r@aol.com

865-850-5763.


© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I agree, it is always good to begin the day with God!!
Lisa in Kentucky

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you see some sunshine today. We had a little yesterday and will get the rain today.
Have a great day!

Becky said...

Some of that Starbucks would really hit the spot right now, Dad... if I give you a really big SMILE can I grab a cup? Here's to a sunny warm Saturday! And here's a recipe for cranberry orange scones! http://coffeeworks.blogs.com/coffee_and_tea/2006/03/cranberry_orang.html

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad, we are having a rainy morning here and may be some bad weather before lunch. Well I am off to make a pot of coffee and fix a bite of breakfast. You and Mary have a nice weekend. Helen

Anonymous said...

Morning Ray & Mary, It has been raining here as well. We really need it up here though. It has been rather dry this past few months. Thinking of everyone down your way. Give all my best & prayers for a good helpful meeting tomorrow. Love you guys, Jay

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Hi Dad, I'm glad you weathered the storm and I hope things improve. Should be time to plant soon!

Kelly said...

Good Saturday to you Dad. It is still raining here, but I think all the heavy stuff is about gone. Its a terrible flooded muddy mess out there. I was gone all day yesterday so I missed your entry, when I scrolled down I saw the tomato plants planted and I know how you feel. I know it is early, but I have bought five and dug the holes to put them in. I hope I can get them in the ground tomorrow if the sun will come on out and it not rain anymore. I hope you dont have any more frost and those that you bought make it also. I hope you and Mary are having a good weekend, and we will talk soon about plans for y'all to visit. I hope we can plan on a dry day to visit! Its been so wet for so long. I need to load you and Mary up with some of these fresh eggs when you come too, we are overflowing with them right now. I am going to go take a look at those eaglets now, I love to watch them. :) Makes me smile. Love, Kelly

jmuhj said...

Hi, Dad and Ms. Mary!
The weekend is finally here. It's looking very nice on your WebCams and I see birds in your front yard right now. Ms. Eagle is nesting with her babies, waiting for Mr. Eagle to bring fish, I guess. Those ornamental grasses are so beautiful! Hope you get just the weather you want, and that you have a wonderful day tomorrow. HUGS to you both from Jamaka and fams