Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND NINETY-TWO


GOOD MORNING TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS ALL ACROSS THE WORLD,
Spring is here and I am happy.
.
And I hope that you are feeling good, and able to smile, a big smile would go good with these flowers.
.

When I left you yesterday morning I told you that I did not have any more to say, well I still don't seem to have anything to talk about. But I have heard it said that if you don't have anything to talk about that you can always talk about the weather. So i am going to do that first and then maybe something better will come to me. 3 A.M. is too early to think anyway.
.
It is 60 degrees here this morning, and I noticed that we may have a few showers for two or three days. I hope that we don,t get very much because I need to do just a little more to the soil in Dad's tomato garden, and then I am just about ready to go. I am watching the temperature closely.
.
I was about to forget the eagles, let's go and see what is happening up there in their nest. When I quit last night the third egg had not hatched but it seem that they are expecting it maybe to day. Below are two links that might help us.
.
.Eagle Web Cam ..
.
This above will take you right to her nest.
.
.http://www.wvec.com/video/topvideo-index.html?nvid=343274...
.
This link above will tell you a little more about when the last egg should hatch, there were 3 eggs and as you see only 2 have hatched so far. I hope that you are enjoying this as much as I am. And I do hope that all of my young readers see this, be sure and tell your children about it and tell them that Dad said for them to look at it.
.
We have one new Outdoor Web Cam.The original Dad's Outdoor Cam will now be called Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1 on the side panel. This will show the backyard area and the garden.

.
My new Web Cam will be listed on the side panel as Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2, and it will show the front yard area where the fountain and a few of our bird feeders are located. Watch these closely we are going to be showing you a lot of interesting things. You might see old Dad out there some day, you would see more of him if he did not take so many naps, but he's old and I guess he needs them.
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .
.
.I hope that you can find some help in the link above. If you do not, please send me an email or call me on the phone. ( Both listed at the end of this blog.). There is no charge for this service.

.
I am going to bring this to an end. I have not said very much but there is always more on my side panel, you can see a cam that shows you the North pole and you can see what the weather is up there, and a whole lot more things that you might enjoy.
.
I do plan on being back in the morning with plenty of tea , coffee and I hope a smile. That is if my life is spared another day. I hope that you can keep happy today, and be able to make someone else smile. Love you all.
.
BYE BYE from DAD.
.
white6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-5763
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

7 comments:

Lynne said...

Good morning, what a beautiful flower. It makes me smile! Have a blessed day!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad you are getting nice warm weather we are probably 20 degrees below what you've been having, but it will come. It is raining here today but I'm going to try and SMILE anyway.
'On Ya'-ma

Kelly said...

Good morning Dad, I hope we don't get too much rain also. It started raining here this morning before daylight and has been steady since. I love the picture of your flowers...they are so bright and beautiful to see this morning. The reason you take so many naps is because you get up so early to ready your journal for all of us to read and enjoy. :) It is much appreciated you know! The coffee is great this morning. Thanks for being you. :) Love, Kelly

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad. The last Eagle baby has hatched,I was beginning to get worried about it. Your flowers pictures are beautiful. Makes this downcast rainy day look a little brighter. Helen

Nancy said...

Hi Dad,
What a nice photo. And if you're going to talk about the weather, at least it's a nice day to talk about! It's not as warm here in NY...but one of these days it will get there!

Love you,
Nancy

Ally Lifewithally said...

Morning Dad thanks for the Tea ~ and the links I love to watch the Eagles ~ It is sunny here today but still very cold ~ we actually had some hail yesterday still waiting for Spring to return ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Hello, Dad and Ms. Mary! I can see both of your WebCams today -- your land is looking very beautiful and so is your fountain! Mr. Eagle is feeding Ms. Eagle fish right now over at WVEC. Very inspirational and touching -- how many couples in the human world are so devoted and caring?
Your flowers are gorgeous and I think that pretty soon we will be seeing some beautiful TOMATOES here as well. ;)

Hugs to you both! from Jamaka and fams