Thursday, March 19, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & EIGHTY SEVEN.

Good Morning.
.
BABY CHICKS WEB CAM
.
"Every Morning in Africa, A Gazelle Awakens. It Knows It Must Run Faster Than the Lion Or It Will Be Killed. Every Morning in Africa, A Lion Awakens. It Knows It Must Run Faster Than The Gazelle Or It Will Starve. It Doesn't Matter If You're a Lion Or A Gazelle: When The Sun Comes Up, You Had better Be Running." Come by and I will hand you a cup of coffee as you go by . DAD.
.
This is good advice and I myself am going to try and be running when my feet hit the floor.
.
If I seem a little grouchy this morning, well I really am, so treat me as kind as you can today. We had a miserable day yesterday, it started out very well, but it started when we went to the drugstore to pick up a prescription. It was not available for us and no idea when it would be, someone, we do not know who had done something wrong so we were in trouble, Mary's main doctor was out of town. And Mary was out of medicine. So the rest of the day Wednesday up until near 7 P.M. was spent talking to every one that would listen to us. We finally got the prescription filled.
.
The thing that bothered us was that it caused us to miss the Wednesday night bible study, that was in Norma's home. And the study was a chapter that I like to read, Genesis chapter 22. Telling us about God asking Abraham to offer up his son. I hope that the day coming up is a little better than yesterday, anyway I am going to try and forget about it and just do my best today to be content and happy.
.
Our weather is still warm it is starting off this Thursday with a temperature of 54, it mentions a slight possibility of rain. We have had a few days of lots of sunshine. We visited the Stanley Greenhouse and the tomato plants are ready when we are. We have not heard yet when the cam will be installed, but I am sure that it will be in time to see us getting the plants in the ground.
.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it

.
.BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
.
.Click here: Comics - washingtonpost.com.
.
Eagle Web Cam This will take you right to her nest.
.

http://www.wvec.com/video/topvideo-index.html?nvid=343274
.
This link above will tell you a little more about when the eggs should hatch, please turn your speakers on. DAD
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
I hope that you can find some help in the link above.
.
If you don't find it there please send me an email at- white6416r@aol.com and I will do my best to help.No charge or obligation just a smile from you. Dad
.
Pickles .......I love this Dad.
.
Tomato Casual ..
.
Please look at this today, it is interesting, DAD..
Please don't forget to look at my side panel, there are things there that you might enjoy.
.
Here is my thought for today.
.
" Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. "
.
By John Wooden.
.
This is all for today, I hope to see you again on Friday morning, I hope that your day goes well, and that you are smiling right now....... Blondie is good this morning. Dad.
.
BYE - BYE - DAD
.
white6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-5763
.
2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved




6 comments:

Joyce said...

Good morning Dad,
Hope your Thursday will be better than yesterday. So sorry you and Mary had to spend so much time getting her med's filled. Beautiful day here...at the moment...showers may pop up for some of us. Enjoy the day!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Good morning Ray, hope you & Mary are doing well this morning. Sorry you guys had problems yesterday but glad it turned out okay. Stumbling blocks are put before us each day,& are overcome through our faith & trust in the Lord. Hope for a better day ahead. Love you both, Jay

Mandy said...

Hope you and Aunt Mary have a better day today!

Love you lots,
Mandy

Tennessee Granddaddy said...

Dad, sorry you had trouble yesterday with the prescription. Hang in there. Someone asked me if I woke up grouchy in the morning? I said no, I let her sleep.

I hope you have a good day. Remember we'll be planting tomatoes before long.

I love you!

Jim

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
That's too bad about all the hassle you had trying to get the prescription. Shame on whomever! Hope that that never happens again. It seems to happen a lot in life these days, and it's too bad a lot of people don't seem to care about doing their best and about living a life in service. We'll keep them in our prayers, won't we?

Yes, "Blondie" is good, too! Very appropriate.

Just checked in with Ms. Eagle and she's still broody. Any time now, yes?

It's very windy at your place, I see. Hope you both can stay bundled up warm and enjoy the day!

Hugs to you both from Jamaka and fams

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad I am so sorry you and Mary missed your Wednesday night meeting ~ but glad that Mary eventually got her prescription filled ~ Hope today is better day for you both ~ thankyou for my "Cuppa" it is always lovely to visit you ~ Ally x