Saturday, March 21, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-NINE

GOOD MORNING,

( This Is Sunday morning 3/22/09. I do not write a journal today, but there is something that I want to tell you. THE EAGLES are hatching, the first one was around noon yesterday and another egg had started, I am sure that there will be lots to see there today. You will find links below in my blog to go to the nest if you would like to see what is going on. I hope to see you in the early morning. DAD.)
.
There is a possibility that one of these Cams may not be working, and then they might, I hope that you will try them. If they are off I will have them on again soon. Dad.
...

GUESS WHAT? I've added another Outdoor Web Cam.The original Dad's Outdoor Cam will now be called Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1 on the side panel. This will show the backyard area and the garden. My new Web Cam will be listed on the side panel as Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2, and it will show the front yard area where the fountain and a few of our bird feeders are located.

.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

.
Click here: Comics - washingtonpost.com.
.
.
Eagle Web Cam
.
This will take you right to her nest.

.
http://www.wvec.com/video/topvideo-index.html?nvid=343274.
.
This link above will tell you a little more about when the eggs should hatch, please turn your speakers on. DAD ..
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .

.
I hope that you can find some help in the link above. If you do not, please send me an email or call me on the phone. ( Both listed at the end of this blog.)
.

"Lush Flowering Summer Bulbs! " Click Here


This is all that I am going to have untill this afternoon. Please come back I might have something interesting.
.
I am sorry I did not to come back as I promise, my plans got changed as thet do so many times. You know that I don't write on Sunday but I will see you early monday morning if all goes well. Keep SMILING if you can. I am going to try.

.
BYE BYE from Old DAD.
mailto:.white6416r@aol.com
865-850-5763
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
......




5 comments:

madcobug said...

It looks like you have some frost up your way kooking at the cams. I just looked and it's 36º here this morning. I see some frost here. You and Mary have a nice sunny weekend. Helen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a great Saturday! I am smiling !
'On Ya'-ma

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad just popping in to wish you and Mary a blessed weekend ~ Ally x

Joann said...

Dad, I have trouble finding your web cams, but I'll keep trying!! Hope you are feeling well!!

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, Glad to hear you got the 2nd cam up and running. I will have to go check out the eagles this morning. Have a wonderful Sunday and I will see you in the morning. Linda