Monday, March 23, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND NINETY

Beautiful blue sky, white clouds and green trees---All a part of God's creation.


GOOD MORNING,
.
I do want to remind you that the Eagles have hatched, Mary and I have enjoyed watching them, it is so interesting, I hope that you get to see the eagles, they are learning to eat, There are links down below and on the side panel that will take you there. Dad.



This is to remind all of you tea drinkers that I don't forget you either. See? The tea is ready, too!

DON'T QUIT

DON’T QUIT WHEN THE TIDE IS LOWEST, FOR IT'S JUST ABOUT TO TURN.
DON'T QUIT OVER DOUBTS AND QUESTIONS, FOR THERE'S SOMETHING YOU MAY LEARN.
DON'T QUIT WHEN THE NIGHT IS DARKEST, FOR IT'S JUST A WHILE 'TILL DAWN.
DON’T QUIT WHEN YOU’VE RUN THE FARTHEREST, FOR THE RACE IS ALMOST WON.
DON'T QUIT WHEN THE HILL IS STEEPEST, FOR YOUR GOAL IS ALMOST NIGH.
DON'T QUIT, FOR YOU'RE NOT A FAILURE, UNTIL YOU FAIL TO TRY.
By Jill Wolf
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it..
.
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD.
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
'
.
.
This above will take you right to her nest.
.
.
.This link above will tell you a little more about when the eggs should hatch, please turn your speakers on. DAD
.
.
.I hope that you can find some help in the link above. If you do not, please send me an email or call me on the phone. ( Both listed at the end of this blog.).
.
GUESS WHAT? I've added another Outdoor Web Cam.The original Dad's Outdoor Cam will now be called Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1 on the side panel. This will show the backyard area and the garden. My new Web Cam will be listed on the side panel as Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2, and it will show the front yard area where the fountain and a few of our bird feeders are located. Watch these closely we are going to be showing you a lot of interesting things.
.
Sign Dad's Guestbook.
If you do you might get a smile out of Dad.
.
We are having some very beautiful weather here in The Tennessee Valley, this Monday morning the tempeature is 47 at 3 A.M., and it looks like another sunny day. It has begun to look and feel like tomato season is near for us. And I am ready for it to get here.
.
We could not leave without stoping in at Tomato Casual ..and saying Hello to Reggie, He alway has something good to show us. I am stilll waiting on him to stop in and have coffee with me, he has promised and I know that he will. DAD.
.
I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, so I got my doctor's permission to join a fitness club and start exercising. I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour. But, by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over. DAD.
.
I think that I have already said too much, so I am going to stop, don't forget to watch the eagles today, and also the coffee is waiting for you to stop in and sit with me a little while, don't forget me.
.
If anything new comes in I will be back, if not I will see you on Tuesday morning if all is well. Smile today if you possibly can, I am going to try. Love goes out to all of you in every part of this world.
.
BYE BYE from DAD.
.
.
865-850-5763
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.

11 comments:

Lynne said...

The exercise piece made me laugh, too funny! I hope you have a great day! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad! Thanks for the eagle reminder...I noticed this morning they are still tucked in and snoozing.
I hope all is well with you and Mary today. I am sure you are anxiously awaiting the time to get your tomatoes planted...it won't be long now! Now I will think of tomato sandwiches all day!
Take care I will stop back by for coffee again soon.
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Monday morning to you! Thanks for the SMILE today. I need that to help me get back to work this morning with a smile here too.
Have a great day!

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad, I have been watching the Eagle cam as you know. I am waiting now for the third egg to hatch. I watched both adults taking care of those babies and exchanging places late yesterday evening. You and Mary have a blessed day. Helen

Mandy said...

I liked the exercise class story! It made me laugh.

Love you and Aunt Mary bunches! Have a good week!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad I loved watching the Eagles today they were in full flight ~and really interesting ~ Hope all is well with you and Mary ~ Have a lovely day ~ Ally x

baldy said...

HERE I GO TRYING AGAIN.

DAD. I TOO HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING DRESSED SINCE MY STROKE LAST OCTOBER.
THE THERAPISTS TAUGHT ME THE STEPS TO GETTING DRESSED. NOT EASY WITHOUT MUCH USE OF LEFT FINGERS THOUGH EACH DAY IS A LITTLE BETTER.
A PROBLEM IS PREVENTING BOTH LEGS GETTING INTO ONE LEG OF THE SHORTS AND JOGGING PANTS. THEN GETTING THEM OFF TO START OVER.
DAD, THANKS FOR THE THINGS YOU ARE SHOWING US. sam

Cindi said...

Your exercise story tooo funny...thx for sharing...have a great afternoon..:)

Becky said...

Hellooooooo, Dad! Ive been out of town for a few days and I don't have a laptop, so I missed reading your journal! It's fun to come back and have several days to read, though. I see our Eagle babies hatched while I was gone. I'm sorry I missed the hatching, but what fun to watch the babies now. And I'm so excited about your new cam and how we'll get to watch tomatoes grow!! That part about exercise... oh man, I was laughing out loud at that one. That would be me, for real!

Love you (and I'm glad to be back),
Becky

Becky said...

PS- I just now went to check on the Eagle cam, and just as I did, the papa was flying in to bring food to the mama and feeding her! How sweet is that? (I assume it's the mama sitting on the nest, though I understand it's different for different species...)

Joyce said...

Good evening Dad...
Had a busy morning today...sorry I did not make it by...but I am going to check out that Eagle cam in the AM. Hope you have a lovely Tuesday...hugs and love,
Joyce