Friday, March 20, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-EIGHT

GOOD MORNING,


BELOW IS A PHOTO OF A VERY SPECIAL GIFT FROM MY GREAT-GRAND DAUGHTER MANDY AND HER HUSBAND ALEX, WE RECEIVED IT IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY. MANDY MADE THIS SHADOW BOX FOR US WITH PRINCESS' PICTURE. I JUST WISH YOU COULD SEE IT IN PERSON. THE SNAP SHOP WILL AT LEAST GIVE YOU A LITTLE GLIMPSE OF THIS PRECIOUS GIFT.
THE LITTLE TAG ON THE LEFT HAS 'MEOW' WRITTEN ON IT. THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE SAYS 'PRINCESS' AND THE ONE ON THE RIGHT SAYS 'BEST FRIEND.'
THANK YOU MANDY AND ALEX............

Time is so precious-do not waste it.

BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

Click here: Comics - washingtonpost.com.

.Eagle Web Cam

This will take you right to her nest.

.

http://www.wvec.com/video/topvideo-index.html?nvid=343274.

.

This link above will tell you a little more about when the eggs should hatch, please turn your speakers on. DAD ..

.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .

I hope that you can find some help in the link above. If you do not, please send me an email or call me on the phone. ( Both listed at the end of this blog.)

.

.LOOK ROCK WEB CAM.

.

This Cam above is usually good, Dad

.

Sign Dad's Guestbook.

If you do you might get a smile out of Dad.

View Guestbook.

.Sign Guestbook .

.

I am going to make this a little short this Friday morning. If all works out we are expecting our friends Michael and Pamela to be here installing our Cam that is going to be showing our Tomato Garden this spring and summer. We appreciate them so much, they have done so much to help us make this blog what it is. In this world there are friends and there are Real Friends. I am sure that you know the difference. DAD.

.

Here below is just a sample of my side panlel, there is lots more there, and while I am a little on the busy side I am hopeing that you will let this panel help me out. I need to thank all of you my readers from all over this world for all that you have done for me, without you this blog would not be here.

Gatlinburg, TN Web Cam
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
Maple Syrup Picture Album
Record Relics
Sara's Dog Training
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather .

..

.Maybe I should stop and get ready for the big day that is ahead of me, I did not mention our Tea and Coffee, but I know without me saying one thing that you know that it is always ready , and that you will always be welcome.

.

I am planning on seeing you in the early morning if I am spared. I am going to try to be good today, smile a lot and be real kind to every one that I am with. Now you listen to this, I need you to help me, let me know if you plan to do that. Dad.

.

BYE BYE DAD.

white6416r@aol.com

.

865-850-5763

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

11 comments:

Cindi said...

Good morning Dad!! Nice present from your GGrand daughter...all sent with bunches of love!!! Have a great day!

Hollie said...

What a beautiful gift! I know you will treasure it always! Happy Spring!

madcobug said...

That is a great gift and pretty too. I hope you can get the cam set up today. I am keeping an eagle eye on the eagles. I just now saw them both in the nest and one of them was eating a fish then flew away and left the rest for the one sitting on the eggs. Helen

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, What a great gift! I hope you get the cam working! Have a great day. Linda

Joyce said...

Good morning Dad,
I truly loved the gift. I know you will cherish it forever. Hope you have a lovely weekend...finally Spring is here!!! Enjoy!
Hugs and love
Joyce

Kelly said...

Good morning Dad...its Friday and I am ready for the weekend! That is a wonderful gift, very sentimental gift. I know you will enjoy it for years to come. I presume you have it sitting on your computer desk maybe? Where she used to sit with you in the mornings? :) Thanks for the direct links...I always enjoy them. Y'all have a wonderful day now, and guess what I got yesterday at Lowes??? TOMATO PLANTS!!!! :) :) :) Love, Kelly

baldy said...

GOOD GOING DAD. sam

Hollie said...

Happy Spring Dad!!! I just checked your cam.....it looks windy there too. It's beautiful here but windy & cool.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad ~ what a wonderful thoughtful gift your GGrand daughter gave you ~ it is something I am sure you will treasure ~ It is the first day of Spring and it has been a nice warm sunny day here ~ looking forward to seeing your tomato plants ~ won't be long now ~ thankyou for my "Cuppa" ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

What a beautiful treasure your granddaughter has made for you. I know you both will find some comfort in having it close, to remember that little angel and know she is always with you!

Hugs to you both from Jamaka and fams

Nancy said...

What a special gift from Mandy!

Good luck with the cam...

Love,
Nancy