Friday, February 18, 2011

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN

...
Smile and the world smiles with you- Weep and you weep
alone. "
.
I don't think that the statement up above is exactly right, I can not remember when I have had to cry alone there has always been a dear friend to help me cry, DAD

Good Morning.


I do have one thing to tell you about my Wildlife Habitat, we have two Bird Baths in operation, they may be seen on Cam.# 2 and Cam. # 3. It is getting warm here in East Tennessee and I believe that the birds will be glad to have them, if not I am glad, I can sit for hours watching them, a good time to meditate, DAD.


"As we parked the car today along the water front in Bradenton I saw this beautiful huge white pelican. Though I did not take this photo it was taken in approximately the same area by Enrique Pino and it may even be the same white pelican. They come from Canada for January thru March. Unlike the brown pelicans, these larger birds do not diving from the air for fish, they sat on top of the water and grab them."
.
+http://www.flickr.com/photos/enriquepino/5424217826/ This above was sent to me from a dear friend who was leaving FL,
.
. Fresh Vegetables and Garden Helpers To view this email in a browser Click Here
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
Good Morning Sara, I am sure that you and Oreo are looking to see someone that you both Love very soon, I am happy for you. I am going to slip in Sara's Dog Training blog and check on Oreo please tell him that Dad Loves him. DAD.
.
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
Today ..2/18/11
Afternoon showers. High 18C. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Cloudy this morning. A few showers developing during the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%
.
Dad's Favorite Links
American Profile Magazine Dad recommends this Magazine to all ages, A must read.
ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2 . Cams, 2 and 3 are where you can see the bird bath which are running today
.Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
It ia way past time for me to go. I have enjoyed being with my friends this morning . Even though I have not mentioned Samatra x bold Starbucks coffee it is waiting on you.
.
I hope that I can come back in the morning, I will if God has mercy on me and gives another day.
.
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
Posted by

4 comments:

Sara said...

It's Friday!

Today is my last day of school until the 28th. I'm so ready for some free time and hanging out with silly Oreo.

Yesterday, one of my favorite former students came to visit me at school. He was one of the smartest kids I ever had, and I loved to talk to him about politics and current events. I was so disappointed when he dropped out of school before graduating.

He had good news for me though! He is working on getting his GED and is in a construction/building program at the local EOC. I'm happy he is finding a new path to success and I have no doubt he will succeed.

OK, that was a long comment! Have a good day.

Linda said...

Good morning Dad! I am sitting here having my coffee in the silence of my own home this morning! It is wonderful to have the day off and enjoy! I hope you have a wonderful day also.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I visited your Cam# 3 and there was that big squirrel feeding at the bird feeder and the birds were on the ground catching what he dropped. Now shouldn't it be the other way! I also noticed you took the cover off the fountain and some nice refreshing water is now flowing..I know it sounds as lovely as it looks. It all reminded me of how last February you sent us on a daily visit to see the Norfolk VA eagles. I clicked on your sidebar bar and found that the 3rd egg was recently laid. Here is a link to the blog:

http://eaglecam.tumblr.com/

Guess the cold, snowy weather hasn't stopped the bald eagle from its annual rite. I think they are right on time. Have a peaceful day.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet, handsome Prince!: I'm glad you are enjoying your bird baths and feeders -- hopefully you have some warm, purring, striped orange company to help you in this >^^< Sure do wish we could see them, but we'll take your word for it and that of your friends posting here!

We're looking forward to a cold winter thunderstorm for the weekend and yes, I DO enjoy this!

Good to hear the eagles are getting ready for their new generation. It's always amazing to watch them, isn't it?

Wishing you all a warm, safe, pleasant weekend and safe journeys! Love, Jamaka and fams <3 with special PURRS for the Prince ;)