14 years ago
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND NINTEEN
Good Morning.
You may have seen something similar to this in the past.I know I have.Black and white photos to full color with sound Enjoy the e-mail and the beauty of the pictures.
.
Click here: Colors
.
Some one sent this to me yesterday, I think that it is so good so I wanted you to see it. Things that cause us to think of God are good for us, reminds us to think of all the wonderful things that he has given us and it might help us to stop complaining so much, and give thanks to Him.
.
I hope that you are feeling good today, it may be a little chilly early this morning, 24 right now but we do expect a good working day. And I am anxious to get started this morning.
Even though I am feeling good there are two things that will make me feel even better, one is to go to Sara's Dog Training blog and find out all I can about Sara and Oreo,I just know that I will get a good report. And the other one is a cup of that Sumatra x bold Starbucks coffee. Now you better stay out of my way or you might get run over by old Dad this morning.
.
A few of Dad's Favorite Links, I have many more. Dad
American Profile Magazine
ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
BrushStrokes
Burpee
'
I am expecting to get my tomato garden spot in good shape today. Because of the small size ( big enough 100 plants) we do the job with a tiller. The man that does this has a large tiller and it goes deep and leaves me a nice soft soil to work in when those plants get here from Burpee. Am I smiling ?
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page. You know what this page is for, I have told you many times. DAD
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather
.
Today..2/09/11
Partly cloudy. High 6C. Winds light and variable.
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 43F. Winds light and variable.
.
RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad.
'
Well the clock on the wall says that it is time to get out of here. I want to tell you that I have enjoyed being here so much this morning, and I plan on coming back Thursday morning if it is possible. I do want to thank you for all the email, comments and even a cell phone call. They are all so personal and all begin with Hi DAD, I like that, notice I did not mention hits.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Good morning. It is a cold one here...9 degrees.
Lucky you to be working on your garden today! Enjoy it. The only digging we get to do these days is in the snow!
Sara
Good Morning DAD....
I could actually feel your smile when you mentioned the soil being ready for the tomato plants...they will be in the ground soon and you will enjoy caring tenderly for them. Amazing that another season is about to begin.
The colors video was lovely and peaceful. That is the type of day I am hoping you have today. I have guests coming soon and I will keep them busy outdoors enjoying the gift of nature that surrounds us. Of course there will be Sumatra and pastries for all to enjoy as well. Have a wonderful day. ..Sara's Mom
With all the snow and ice here the thoughts of you tilling the soil for your tomato garden are a blessing. I hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one.
Hi Dad,
Enjoyed your post today. We have been out of town since last Thursday & missed reading about Mary's birthday until we saw it on Jim's blog.
Please forgive us for our "late" birthday wishes to Mary. Hope you had a great one.
John, Beverli, Jennifer & Picabo
Hi Dad! How have you and Miss MAry been?? I am so happy to hear that you are fixing to plow up the ground for your tomato garden, for that means spring is surely on it's way!
love you,.
carlene
Post a Comment