Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TUESDAY'S ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR

" The way of the cross leads home. "

Good Morning.





You may notice that I said "Monday morning," but I should have said "Tuesday morning,)

I am hopeing that you are in top shape this nice Tuesday morning, evey thing looks good to me, even the weather is cooperating with us tomato produceds, a high of 66 monday afternoon. Don't that sound a little more like spring .

Today. 2/15/11
Partly cloudy. High 14C. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 58F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph
.

2011 Fresh Fruit FavoritesTo view this email in a browser Click Here

I am feeling extra good this morning. My mood is HAPPY and I feel like that I can make it today if you will just be good to me. What would be nice right now would be a cup of that Sumatra x bold Starbuck coffee, why don't you make it this morning, I do it ever morning, now do put in plenty of coffee, we like it strong, and holler when it's ready and I will come running. DAD.

Sara I would like to visit you Jeff and Oreo a little earlier this morning. I have a lot of plans in my tomato garden that I need to get going early, but I must not miss my chance to go to Sara's Dog Training blog and peep in and see that smie that I always get, it helps me get going, Dad.

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe

Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather

Dad's Memoirs

.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

Dad's Smile Album

I think that I am finished with this right now, but I am going to be working outside so I will be in hollering distance most of the day. I do want to come back in the morning if all is well.

BYE BYE DAD.

I am sending Love and best wishes to all of you.

.© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

4 comments:

Becky said...

Dad, it is not even 11 p.m. Monday here in California, and your Tuesday morning journal is already written! I didn't think you were normally up at this hour. I understand, though, I like the quiet dark hours myself. Hope you get a nap later in the day, though! Thanks for the video... always a treat.

Sara said...

Good morning. We had some warm weather yesterday that had everyone thinking the ground hog was right!

Unfortunately, a cold front blew its way through last night, and we are right back to winter.

Oh well. Spring will get here eventually. ENjoy your time in the garden.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is another lovely morning and looks like it is the beginning of a warming trend down here...mid-70s. I don't see anyone gardening in Florida maybe the soil is all wrong and the temperatures too hot for home gardening. The state does produce delicious citrus and strawberries and has a short winter tomato season. The Burpee berries look so good. We just finished the 3 pounds we picked...time to get some more while we can.

Good verse to remind all of us that when faced with an obstacle or hardship, the difficult decisions we make can serve as stepping stones to help us to grow.

Enjoy your time in the garden today. I'll pour some coffee and visit your sidebars.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:
Hope your day was a productive one, working in the Wildlife Habitat :) Sorry for checking in so late -- had to go out today and got home to way too much email! Just finishing up now and got to feed my loved ones >^^< and work out before feeding myself. And yes, there will be some fresh fruit for dessert - the best! Very nice video, Dad. Wishing you all a good rest of the evening, and love from Jamaka and fams <3