Saturday, February 19, 2011

SATURDAY;S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED THIRTY

Today..Sunday, 2/20/11
More clouds than sun. High 17C. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

Just having a little fun in the Video above, a Smile in the early morning is good for you, no I don't think that I have lost my mind but sometimes I do wonder. DAD
Good Morning.

This is our Saturday morning that we all like so well, a lot of us are off from our job and can sleep late, but not me, I am here as usual this morning picking and a pecking, I need the money, Prince has to eat you know. But my good news is that you will not see me again until early Monday morning I do not work on Sunday.
.
The EAGLES are back and already have three eggs.
http://eaglecam.tumblr.com/
.
Tomato Disorders
Click on your problem below and get help. DAD
.
Green Fruit
Ripe Fruit
Insect
Leaf
Stem
Root..
.
We have already had our coffee up above and I really did enjoy is, I like my coffee. So now we need to go see how Jeff Sara and Oreo are doing. I am sure that everything is fine but I won't be satisfied until see with my own eyes, so here I am at Sara's Dog Training blog. Look at that Smile we are getting from Oreo. I like that. DAD.
.
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
Today..3/19/11
More clouds than sun. High 14C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Slightly cooler today, but there is more warm weather ahead, and I am ready for it, Dad.
..
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
The bird baths are on Cam, # 2 and # 3.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .. This is the link to keep all year long. You will be surprised to find so much help there.
.
RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad.
.

This is going to be all for now, I hope to see you early Monday morning, I hope that your weekend will be spent in the right way.

Here is a thought that we will leave with you. "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles; it takes away today's PEACE. "
...
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

4 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

You made me SMILE big and CHUCKLE loudly as you so gently sipped from that yellow cup. I do like my x-bold but it would take me a week to drink all the coffee that cup would hold. It is just about the same size as the globe in the background. You made it look very delicate and delicious.

I hope all your visitors today take the time to watch the video. Not only will they get a smile, they will hear a lovely poem and maybe heed its advise as well. You are so right, along the way everyone can use some help and everyone can give a little and be a helper.

Mary has a nice bright spot to work. I know she uses it to help you out but I also hope she uses the laptop to write some of her beautiful poems. She hasn't shared any with us lately.

Have a productive morning and a peaceful afternoon. ...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

Seeing you drinking out of an enormous coffee cup would make ANYONE smile! Some mornings I wish I had a cup that big.

Tennessee Granddaddy said...

Dad, You are a great actor. How did you drink from that big cup without breaking out laughing.
You are certainly young at heart. 97 years young! I love you. Jim

Becky said...

I was going to say just the same as Jim, you are a great actor!

Well, my daughter Jessie turned 25 today. Those years sure went by fast.