Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED THIRTY THREE

" Time is so precious- do not waste it"

" Wasted years will never come again. They are gone forever "

Good Morning.

Here is a picture that looks good to me
Eat Healthy and Save Money.To view this email in a browser
Click Here
.
This time of the year I think a lot about tomatoes, hoping that I can help some one so I look atDad's Tomato Garden Web Page often and I hope that you are doing the same. DAD.

Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Dominican Republic.
.
Visit Dominican Republic on Wikipedia
.

TWO DAYS. first day.

There scarce seemed time that morn to pray
With so much work that I must do,
So with just a pause at the throne of Grace
A prayer I hurried through.
But Oh! What a wearisome day it was
How heavy my heart and my feet,
So lonely without the presence of God-
His fellowship so sweet.

I came to the close of the weary day
To think of the end of it all,
How much would be mine of what I had gained
When I would hear death's call.
For all that I will claim as my own in that hour
When eternity's dawn I see
Is what I'll have learned as low at His feet
I've heard Him speak to me.

SECOND DAY

.
A new day dawned and a hope with it came-
The hope of
beginning again.
I sought His face and He heard my cry,
My pathway He made plain.
He touched my heart and spoke afresh to me
Of His Fatherly love and care,
Gave a vision again of things worthwhile
That could be mine to share.

There was just as much work to be done that day-
I was glad for a chance to rest.
The evening came and it's sinking sun
Was hidden in the west.
But I'd walked that day with a lighter step
From a burden of care set free,
A song in my heart of a Father's love
A Father's care for me.
Garrett Hughes


It is time for me to visit Sara and Oreo, I never miss a chance to go to Sara's Dog Training blog and get a glimpse of Oreo's big smile. It brings a smile to my old wrinkled face. Dad.

You will find the three Cams, 1-2 & 3 in the side panel .

This is all for right now, I am stopping for another cup of x bold and a little rest, I have a lot planned for today and I hope that I will have the strength to do a good job. I am smiling and in a happy mood, that helps. DAD.
...
Today's weather..2/23/11.
Abundant sunshine. High 17C. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. High 64F. Winds light and variable .
...
Here is a thought below that I will leave with you. I used this yesterday, I want to remember it. It has already helped me.


"Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles; it takes away today's PEACE. "


I am leaving you a big pot of Sumatra x bold hot and ready, sit in that rocker there and visit with me a little while.

Do remember our side panel on the right, we are still working on it, will be complete soon. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Gone, but I will be back Thursday morning if God has mercy on me.

BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com



3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

While reading Garret Hughes' "Two Days", I was thinking of you and how well you live your life. The poems and verses you s you share may not be the Bible but they always provide good advise and guidance. As always, you are well prepared for tonight's Bible Study . Enjoy a peaceful day in your outdoor paradise.
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome Prince Charming:
I very much like your thoughts for the day, Dad -- both the long poem and the short thought at the end of your post. They are so wise and we do well to consider them!

Glad to hear your weather is nice and that you are enjoying the day with some coffee (and hopefully some warm purrs ;) ) Wishing you all a warm and comfortable evening! Love and purrs from Jamaka and fams<3