Monday, February 28, 2011

MONDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED THIRTY SEVEN


" Time is so short- do not waste it."

Good Morning.
.
Video by Mary.
In the video up above I was telling you about our Out door Cam # 1, It is the Cam that shows our flag and side view of the tomato garden.

..
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.

Here above are all 3 of our Cams.
..
#2 will show the actual Tomato garden. showing us workin there and putting on a few demostrations, you can keep track of their growth. There is a large bird bath that runs day and night.




# 3 Cam will show you the front yard, with another bird bath, and bird feeders up close to the cam where you can idenfy them. See how many you can find, like red birds and mocking birds. Those two stay with me all winter,

.....

Sara, this is the 4th time that I have tried to get Oreo's link posted, so far it keep's it about 2 minuets and when I go back it has left me. If this don't stay I am goinging to find out what is going on, Sara's Dog Training blog I need to see Oreo. DAD

Simply gorgeous!
This is one of the most beautiful streaming videos ever created.
Be sure your speakers are on.
www.andiesisle.com/creation/magnificent.html

I have been trying to come up with some way to click to come back to my journal from the above link So far I have failed, but the link is so good, we all need to see it. Just to sit here and watch , tells me there is a God in heaven looking down. Dad/

Today..2/28/11.
Windy, strong to severe thunderstorms. Damaging winds, large hail, and possibly a tornado with some storms. High 21C. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. 25 to 50mm of rain expected.
Variable clouds and windy with strong thunderstorms. Damaging winds, large hail, and possibly a tornado with some storms. High near 70F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.


Dad's Views and Tomato News
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual

I was thinking this morning about this tomato producing business being world wide, There is a tomato growing season goning on somewher in this world, some may be just sowing seed for their plants and others in another part of the world may be eating a delicious tomato sandwich. I would like to think that some of you. far away from me are useing the information tha I have brought together. It would be so nice to hear from some of you, I will pay you with a smile if you will just send it to me by clicking on white6416r@aol,com. DAD.

I am going to stop and have a cup of x bold, maybe it will calm me down so I can get to work. I may not be able to do much, a heavy thunder storm is headed this way, expecting 2 inches today.

Sending Love and Best wishes to all of you, help me keep the good work going , producing Tomatoes and Smiles.
I plan to be back in the morning, be there if you can.
BYE BYE DAD


3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's been raining here on top of all our snow melting so they say local flooding is possible in some areas around here today. It's good to see the snow melt but flooding is not so good. Here were I am we won't see any of that at all but some will. I hope your Monday is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a chilly, rainy day here in NJ so I am enjoying sitting inside with a cup of coffee and your video and sidebars and cams. I tried to see cam 1 on my daughter's computer and still can't view it. At least I can enjoy cam 3 and the birds who come daily to visit your feeder and fountain. Don't think they'll be stopping by today with all the wind and rain you are expecting.

We won't be traveling today in the rain. My grandson is sick and we are spending the day with him. He needs to be better by Wednesday when he does to Disney with his mom, brother, and Aunt Sara. Too bad he is sick but we will enjoy the quiet time with him. You can see him today on Sara's blog with Munchkin and Misty on a visit to my house. He is a delight.

I know you will find things to do in the house today...you are not the kind of guy to waste a moment of any day. Do take a break for coffee and some poems or catalogues. Have a good Monday. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Hoping Ms. Mary's treatment was helpful btw ;)

Yes, Dad, roses AND cabbages are pretty important in life, I agree!

Thank you for sharing that beautiful video on what would have been my beloved father's 91st birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad -- I love you <3 Most definitely there is proof of His Existence everywhere we look in Nature, which is the FIRST reason we all need to work to protect nature and living beings, as you do, Dad!

Wishing you all a warm, comfortable and safe day, with plenty of hot coffee and good food, and big, rumbly PURRS ;) Jamaka and fams